Amy Winehouse Found Dead

slinkydevil

I just do not see the point in soft drugs like pot, being illegal, should be licensed by gov, and retailed.

double benefit, income from taxes and cutting in expenses of policing such a policy, less young lives blighted with a criminal conviction, i am refering to drugs with something like a fatality rate of one in a 100 million doses or similar.

Smoking any drug is unhealthy, and cannabis is no exception. Cannabis smoke actually contains higher concentrations of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) than tobacco smoke. Cannabis smokers generally inhale more smoke for longer, depositing more than 4 times as much tar in their lungs as those who smoke cigarettes.

Less young lives blighted?

N.B. It really should be fewer young lives rather than less.

Do you believe there would be people who would just smoke cannibis and not tobacco, or it would increase smokers numbers, i think it may increase both alittle, now youve pointed that out terse.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It came from B3TA, of course they have been tampered with, that is the whole point of the website.

Proud member for 9 years, 4 months and 7 days

I just do not see the point in soft drugs like pot, being illegal, should be licensed by gov, and retailed.

double benefit, income from taxes and cutting in expenses of policing such a policy, less young lives blighted with a criminal conviction, i am refering to drugs with something like a fatality rate of one in a 100 million doses or similar.

Smoking any drug is unhealthy, and cannabis is no exception. Cannabis smoke actually contains higher concentrations of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) than tobacco smoke. Cannabis smokers generally inhale more smoke for longer, depositing more than 4 times as much tar in their lungs as those who smoke cigarettes.

Less young lives blighted?

N.B. It really should be fewer young lives rather than less.

Do you believe there would be people who would just smoke cannibis and not tobacco, or it would increase smokers numbers, i think it may increase both alittle, now youve pointed that out terse.

To be honest it should be lagalized for those over a specific age and anyone who wishes to ingest it can just grow their own which would mean there would be no dealers in hash, also rather than smoke it just make hash cake or brownies....sorted!

Might have said before that one of the best things about MF is it's mildly moderated brutal honesty and it follows that some posts will appear somewhat crass as a result.

I doubt anyone one here has experienced 0.00001% (approx....) of the pressures fame and fortune brought to Amy along with the obviously tough music industry. Just wondered how some of her critics would have coped. As to her having little talent, I think he fame and fortune indicate otherwise but each to their own and all that. Since seeing her perform at Glastonbury a few years ago, I have been captivated by her music and now feel very sad that there will be no more.

I agree that she has been on a self destruct mission for years and yesterdays events were getting more likely all the time. However, if one person (hopefully millions) is now disuaded from from turning to drugs by looking at her tragic pictures, then her death may not have been a total waste.

Or look at pictures of true rockstars who hammered the drink and drugs for years and are still living and happy to tell the tale, she just didn't have endurance and stamina for living that way like others who have lived the dream baby!

Good Evening

This young lady was more famous for her alleged drink/drug addiction than for her whiney voice and music - in my opinion piss poor as a singer/songwriter/entertainer - sadly very untalented.

However it is also very sad to see a grown up pass away in this way and also to see alleged fans make a shrine of fag dog ends and booze to commemorate her - says it all for me really.

Missed? probably by her family (although I am a wee bit dubious there also) Remembered? nah dont think so - soz.

Fulltide

Archived