Home-Stay For Little Dog Required

Addie

Does anyone know of someone who would look after a little dog, in their home, for a couple of weeks?

The dog wouldn't be happy in a kennel, so a home-stay - paid of course - would be perfect. She adores children.

Merkin. I'm shocked! You work? The free thinking tramp image is ruined forever. :)

She's elderly but sweet natured and has good personal habits ;)

Loves children and will happily ignore other dogs as long as not too boisterous.

Enthusiastic and caring amateurs would be lovely but very long walks will be too much for her. Shehas a little heart condition that mean smaller walks and no big shocks are best. All she requires is to be loved, secure, walked a little and fed. We'll supply the food.

Here she is (she's been trimmed since).

post-109-0-43882100-1312363719_thumb.jpg

I work shelling queenies in the factory in Peel but the smell of fresh salt water molluscs tends to attract the cats, which we all know can lead to conflict with a pretty dog, such as yours :P

D'aw she is adorable! I would be happy to help if I could be of assistance - I am a bit hindered by having to use buses though. If I could work around them would be happy to help out. Have worked in a kennels before so used to all shapes and sizes, she looks like a bit of a softie to me though :D

Anything under 1ft tall should be culled...

Agreed. Missing you already ;)

Oooh got me there. In one way, I am nine and half inches I spose, but I was really talking about body height. Hmmm...though I can also lick my eyebrows.

My god - I'm half dog!

Hi Lucozade.

No set dates yet, we'll be sorting that out in the next week or so.

People like you have been very kind and I'll PM around when we know what we're doing exactly. Thanks again to all :)

Archived