Drugs Policy

Alias

I'll say this much...if you allow people who wish to ingest marijuana to grow their own plants then surely this compleytely eliminates drug dealers dealing in marijuana as people would just help themselves, even if you lived in a high rise flat you could grow a plant in a flower pot.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say this much...if you allow people who wish to ingest marijuana to grow their own plants then surely this compleytely eliminates drug dealers dealing in marijuana as people would just help themselves, even if you lived in a high rise flat you could grow a plant in a flower pot.

I agree Matt.

I can't figure out why marijuana is banned.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify that last post, Cannabis is not available on prescription in the Isle of Man or UK but is in certain US States. Sativex by GW Phatmaceuticals is a mouth spray that contains THC found in cannabis although trials found people still had better pain relief by smoking Cannabis.

Shelly - DASH

The pharmaceuticals were looking into the revolutionary idea of inhaling warmed meds directly into lungs years ago. Why are people so stupid? It's clearly all about the money innit?

What about THC Itsy, is that legal or not? Where do these medical companies get it from?

GW pharmaceuticals under special licence from the Home Office have acres of land in a supposed secret location in the UK to grow Cannabis plants to develop medicinal products - in this case Sativex. The THC containing product would be covered by prescription only medication applying to that product the same as prescribing Morphine which is Class A substance.

Thats Tobacco sprayed with synthetic thc bees, i read about that 3 years or so ago, have no idea about its legality, anyway i thought cannabis had many different cannabinoids in it, 30 or more, all working on different receptors in the brain, hence the different experiences using different strains of cannabis plants.

The problem is that some very common foodstuffs are hallucinogens if ingested in sufficient quantities.

I have heard about people smoking dried banana peels and parsley to get high, but i was shocked to read that

Nutmeg is hallucinogenic as well. :blink::blink::blink:

http://www.cracked.com/article_16178_7-common-foods-that-can-actually-get-you-high.html

The problem is that some very common foodstuffs are hallucinogens if ingested in sufficient quantities.

I have heard about people smoking dried banana peels and parsley to get high, but i was shocked to read that

Nutmeg is hallucinogenic as well. :blink::blink::blink:

You probably read it after eating bananas or parsley.

Archived