Bigger Faster Better More?

Slim

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lot are lucky at least you have a house, i wish i could afford a house, instead i am living in a shoe box on top of a nutter.

A house these days is too much of a money making thing and not a home, i want to buy 1 house and live me days there not play about moving every 2 years in the dream of making a mint.

Count your blessings i would be if i was you

wish I'd never got off the ladder, I would gladly buy my dream 2/3 bed flat or house in Douglas rather than stretch myself for more, but unfortunately I cannot realistically now afford to even buy a slum.... *me saving up hard and hope to maybe re-enter buying some doss premises in 5 years of so*

The big problem about coming off the ladder, either because you couldn't keep up payments, or because you split up with your partner, or whatever is that you're then not eligable for the first time buyers scheme any more.

Is that absolutely correct Slim? Someone once told me that as a previous couple that applied, but as a single the rules allowed reapplication in certain circumstances.

You'll know more than I on this I'm sure, Slim, but worth checking out anyway Ariel?

Archived