Totting Ham Riots

Alrighty

Twould appear that there is a lack of response to the rioting in North London last night (by that I mean a response in words here on Manx Forums). Are people afraid to express an opinion for fear of being tarred as a racist? Looks pretty simple to me - an alleged minor league gangster got shot by the police (after they were allegedly shot at) and all his wee mates kick off.

Very sad to see the damage these knob heads have caused to their own streets. Whether they have/had a point pales when you see their brothers and sisters robbing the the shops and stores in broad daylight while the rozzers look on (not allowed to arrest in case of racist repercussions).

Scum Bags one and all, they all need a serious caning.

Chow wow for now

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
an alleged minor league gangster got shot by the police (after they were allegedly shot at) and all his wee mates kick

Chow wow for now

Only real comment i've got is how many were fighting against the police, presuming they're part of this 'alleged' gang then its scary stuff!, the fact there is this many people I'm also assuming he wasn't a 'minor' gangster otherwise they wouldn't care.

carry illegal weapons and shoot at police, expect them to shoot back !

absolute eejit met his match, he's not around any more to complain

but this may as well be the other side of the world, are we supposed to get all upset about it ?

don't understand what the OP is aiming at, expecting us all here to start jumping up and down and shaking fists ?

but this may as well be the other side of the world, are we supposed to get all upset about it ?

don't understand what the OP is aiming at, expecting us all here to start jumping up and down and shaking fists ?

Do not understand what an OP means?

It's not the other side of the world it is the mainland from where you are governed - like it or not.

Tinky winky for now

It's not the other side of the world it is the mainland from where you are governed - like it or not.

Tinky winky for now

OP = original poster

like it or not, that country (or most of it) has gone to the dogs and isn't fit to even run a bath

Tinky winky for now

OP = original poster

like it or not, that country (or most of it) has gone to the dogs and isn't fit to ecen run a bath

Maybe you're posting from Navan, in which case England may well be called YOUR MAINLAND.

It certainly is not ours

Tinky winky for now

OP = original poster

like it or not, that country (or most of it) has gone to the dogs and isn't fit to even run a bath

OP = original poster - oh it means operation in my world.

Like it or not that country is governing this Island and taking it to the dogs also. The Island is not too far away from becoming an actual county of England - the mainland like it or not.

However that is away from the subject matter - One minor black gangster is shot dead and all his black mates make a mess of the area they live in - Toxteth - Handsworth - Broadwater - all started by mindless criminal thugs. There was/is a pattern that keeps recurring.

Silent night for now

Tinky winky for now

OP = original poster

Like it or not that country is governing this Island and taking it to the dogs also. The Island is not too far away from becoming an actual county of England - the mainland like it or not.

However that is away from the subject matter - One minor black gangster is shot dead and all his black mates make a mess of the area they live in - Toxteth - Handsworth - Broadwater - all started by mindless criminal thugs. There was/is a pattern that keeps recurring.

Silent night for now

Twould appear that there is a lack of response to the rioting in North London last night (by that I mean a response in words here on Manx Forums)

so why do you think anyone on here would need to start any discussion on the matter ?

I for one don't even know where Totting Ham is, let alone care

Tinky winky for now

OP = original poster

like it or not, that country (or most of it) has gone to the dogs and isn't fit to ecen run a bath

Maybe you're posting from Navan, in which case England may well be called YOUR MAINLAND.

It certainly is not ours

No I am not and No it is not and Yes it is (just to clear it up - no I am not from Navan - England is not the mainland to Ireland and Yes without a doubt the Island is governed from the mainland which just happens to be England).

Take off your cotton wool and you might see what is going on.

Back on tack with your reply to the original post - woops you did not reply to the original post.

Ginny the Witch for now

Tinky winky for now

OP = original poster

Silent night for now

Twould appear that there is a lack of response to the rioting in North London last night (by that I mean a response in words here on Manx Forums)

so why do you think anyone on here would need to start any discussion on the matter ?

I for one don't even know where Totting Ham is, let alone care

You kid yes?

This is not Mannin line this is an international news thread concerned with news outside of the county of the Isle of Man. doh

Soupy Soupy Dragon for now

Tinky winky for now

OP = original poster

It certainly is not ours

No I am not and No it is not and Yes it is (just to clear it up - no I am not from Navan - England is not the mainland to Ireland and Yes without a doubt the Island is governed from the mainland which just happens to be England).Take off your cotton wool and you might see what is going on.

Back on tack with your reply to the original post - woops you did not reply to the original post.

Ginny the Witch for now

We may be ruled in many by the English Gov., but England is NOT the fucking mainland.

WTF should I reply to the OP.

Sweaty Bollocks for now

Tinky winky for now

OP = original poster

It certainly is not ours

No I am not and No it is not and Yes it is (just to clear it up - no I am not from Navan - England is not the mainland to Ireland and Yes without a doubt the Island is governed from the mainland which just happens to be England).Take off your cotton wool and you might see what is going on.

Ginny the Witch for now

We may be ruled in many by the English Gov., but England is NOT the fucking mainland.

WTF should I reply to the OP.

Sweaty Bollocks for now

Dave Hedgehog

*awaits La Dolce Vita saying how a bunch of thieving scumbag arsonists is in reality power to the people*
Definitely not. This thread clearly has more interesting problems so I am only posting to have the opportunity to bloat quote.

And to join in this trollfest to make it quite plain to Dilligaf that Mother Country is the mainland and master of the Isle of Man.

Archived