Totting Ham Riots

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in from IPCC:

Duggan was killed by a single gunshot to the chest fired by an MPS HK MP5.

He also had a gunshot wound to his shoulder.

The polices weapon had fired 2 shots. Also the round found in the MPS radio was indeed a 9mm round from a MPS weapon.

Duggan was also in possesion of a handgun which had a chambered round in it.

So, ricochet theory seems right and I'm guessing Duggan was carrying an illegal, unlicensed, loaded and readied weapon for "protection".

Far too soft an approach by the security forces. This has nothing to do with "disaffected youth" or culture issues. Needs curfews put in place and issue a warning - if you're on the streets after 10pm with your face covered and being a cunt then expect your legs to be broken with a baton. Don't waste time with arrests - the bleeding heart liberal magistrates will dish out community service to fuckers who don't understand the term community.

Far too soft an approach by the security forces. This has nothing to do with "disaffected youth" or culture issues. Needs curfews put in place and issue a warning - if you're on the streets after 10pm with your face covered and being a cunt then expect your legs to be broken with a baton. Don't waste time with arrests - the bleeding heart liberal magistrates will dish out community service to fuckers who don't understand the term community.

+1 lock the place down NOW, its getting worse by the second.

Now bad in Manchester, FFS get the army in and forget the political correctness.

China: an absent alcoholic jobless parent isn't going to suddenly return to smack these hoodies bottoms.

Yes, and that shows that this problem is a lot wider than just disaffected youth - its the attitude of a too large segment of society which thinks its needs will be provided by others or can be just taken.

Bollocks this isnt about social inequallity. This is about steal shit and needless destruction. Plain and simple.
But the question is WHY. That it is about stealing shit doesn't explain why it is happening.

The why is simple, the little shits have finally worked out they can steal stuff without fear of recrimination.

This is not a protest about a cause (got to love the air headed psychologist who works with kids, who on sky news live, compared this to the struggles of Martin Luther King.)

Its time the police took justice back to the streets. Obey the law, or suffer the consequences.

China: an absent alcoholic jobless parent isn't going to suddenly return to smack these hoodies bottoms.

Yes, and that shows that this problem is a lot wider than just disaffected youth - its the attitude of a too large segment of society which thinks its needs will be provided by others or can be just taken.

+1 It's the me generation. I want. I need. I deserve. WHAT? You want me to work for it?

Archived