Totting Ham Riots

I lived in Tottenham for 6 months. A short time, but I was out there, speaking with the public etc and got to see plenty. The population is very heavily black and I recall a more turkish population toward the north.

There were some trouble spots, but those were largely 'known' and best avoided. I did get into a few skirmishes.. as in, some lads trying to start a fight with me in broad daylight. Oh yes, and I remember a man chasing a woman with a knife, then when he saw me and my mate, he ran off again. Glad we were just lucky to be there (so he didn't carry out his intentions) - and far happier that he chose to run... rather than come towards us.

In all though, a great place. I loved it there. Fantastic people.

Real shame to see what's happened there.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote One minor black gangster is shot dead and all his black mates make a mess of the area they live in - Toxteth - Handsworth - Broadwater - all started by mindless criminal thugs. There was/is a pattern that keeps recurring.

Silent night for now

Toxteth - Handsworth - Broadwater - all started by mindless criminal thugs. There was/is a pattern that keeps recurring.

I would like to say that every bunch of roses has its pricks but unfortunately this is untrue so hence - Every ethnic community has its roses.

Ripened tomatoes for now.

This rioting has nothing to do with a cause, its just an excuse for the indesireables in society (and no, I don't mean black people, I mean gangs) to burn shit, steal shit and break shit.

yeah and it provided the opportunity for you to talk shit, those people are lawless twats no doubt, but they are continually harrassed by racist police, just occassionally boom it all goes off, no matter what the trigger point.

yeah and it provided the opportunity for you to talk shit, those people are lawless twats no doubt, but they are continually harrassed by racist police, just occassionally boom it all goes off, no matter what the trigger point.

Hmmn Eh?!? No the lawless racist twats continually harass the the rozzers - simples - Toxteth - Handsworth - Broadwater.

starry starry night for now

This rioting has nothing to do with a cause, its just an excuse for the indesireables in society (and no, I don't mean black people, I mean gangs) to burn shit, steal shit and break shit.

"those people are lawless twats no doubt"..."continually harrassed by racist police"

I wondered by the police harrassed the lawless...oh thats right, its their job you friggin numptey.

Twould appear that there is a lack of response to the rioting in North London last night (by that I mean a response in words here on Manx Forums).

Been too busy browsing through Ebay, some cracking electrical bargains on there at the moment.

Twould appear that there is a lack of response to the rioting in North London last night (by that I mean a response in words here on Manx Forums).

Been too busy browsing through Ebay, some cracking electrical bargains on there at the moment.

Thats how they elect their future MP's in Tot Num, based on how quickly they can run the 400 metres with a flat screen under their arm.

Archived