Totting Ham Riots

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riots in Tottenham? I know they're a crap team but at least wait til the season starts...

They're playing Everton on Saturday so they probably just wanted to clear everything out before the scousers arrive. :ph34r:

The people are revolting, I find it quite scary. Why can people not just behave themselves without being policed?

Scum dont work like that, where are the water cannons and riot guns??? Ohh thats right, sorry, this is the pathetic 'hug-a-thug' Britain.

Scum dont work like that, where are the water cannons and riot guns??? Ohh thats right, sorry, this is the pathetic 'hug-a-thug' Britain.

Rioting is cyclical. Every now and then the population riots, everywhere. Normally in summer. There is a long tradition of this especially in Britain.

Historical list of riots.

looking down that list, if you take out northen ireland, then the Uk in the past 20 years has not really seen riots like this, I dont class northen ireland for the simple reason thats a whole diffrent ball game.

You know what I'd do, let them live in the shitpit they've created. If they want it fixing up, they do it themselves.

Sick and tired of people like this now, let them rot.

Tell that to my mate who is currently sitting in her house is Peckham Rye with two scared toddlers. Funnily enough neither she nor her neighbours are the ones burning down their local high street.

Rioting is cyclical. Every now and then the population riots, everywhere. Normally in summer. There is a long tradition of this especially in Britain.

Historical list of riots.

looking down that list, if you take out northen ireland, then the Uk in the past 20 years has not really seen riots like this, I dont class northen ireland for the simple reason thats a whole diffrent ball game.

Gazza there were riots in North Shields in '91 that were started in very similar circumstances to the current Tottenham riots , 2 charvers stole a car then binned it into a lamppost . Their mates decided that this was the fault of the police who had decided to give chase when they seen a car that had been reported stolen zooming past them at many mph . There then followed some rioting which destroyed a few local shops and the community centre all the while supposedly under the banner of "justice" for the dead charvers , in particular there was a quote from one of the parents of one of the dead " they weren't joy riders they were professional ram-raiders , the police shouldn't have chased them" . A few days later there were a few mini copy cat riots up in Benwell/Elswick area of Newcastle sparked by some charver chucking bricks at the police after they chased him following a burglary in the area , this also resulted in some looting and burning of shops etc .

End result millions of pounds spent doing up both areas and a few prison sentences for the ringleaders .

Tell that to my mate who is currently sitting in her house is Peckham Rye with two scared toddlers. Funnily enough neither she nor her neighbours are the ones burning down their local high street.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

So am i sorry to hear that, what ever happened to equal rights, we should have a whip around for her, maybe raise a few quid for a crate of fire-bombs or something equally as useful, so she doesnt have to feel left out.

So am i sorry to hear that, what ever happened to equal rights, we should have a whip around for her, maybe raise a few quid for a crate of fire-bombs or something equally as useful, so she doesnt have to feel left out.

I'm starting to suspect that ManxChatterBox is back.

Archived