Totting Ham Riots

go fuck yourself matt, where did i say the sentences were correct, i said 5 months for recieving stolen goods was acceptable, however each case is an individual merit case.

I also state the the cat cooker should have got 2 years, and as for your added value shit about MPs, well they deserved sterner treatment, so write a fucking letter, this thread is about riots in tottenham nugget.

Well you're a lovely person aren't you. Where the hell is tottenham nugget, somewhere near shepton mallet?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he would never have used it would he? He didn't deserve to die and the police were in the wrong but 'innocent' seems to be not quite le mot juste.

..... There seems to be some kind of folk hero status attached to these people now.

It's been going on for years.. The "razor kings" ruled Glasgow in the 20's.

Just got back from London, t'was a bit mad. This afternoon, there were some people (mostly of foreign decent) having a rally about Israel and some of the EDL had turned up, only 20 or so but there was a MASSIVE police presence. I absolutely hate the EDL, their people are truly horrible.

The "Krays" was a better example doughnut, it say totten ham riots. they wudda pissed all over "your jock boys".

questionable but the "Krays" stuck to their own 'manor', didn't even go south of the river. They did once try and link up with some people in the north but abandoned the idea. The 'Richardson's' had a more fearsome reputation, probably in hindsight, as a result of their 'torture' trial.

• 2 weeks later...

Why Britain needs a new kind of National Service (and young people who won't sign up should be denied benefits)*

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2031938/UK-riots-Why-Britain-needs-new-kind-National-Service.html#ixzz1WgKrtv6u

*It's the DailyWail, I know. Sorry.

Clarke Blames Riots On 'Feral Underclass'

http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/16063444

I thought Clarke would have more sense.

He says the 'criminal classes' haven't been changed by previous punishments and then advocates more of the same.

This investigation gives the police an opportunity to grandstand and ask for more resources.

The London School of Economics and Guardian Newspaper are going to research the causes and consequences of the English riots. 'Reading the Riots'

After that we will have some evidence to base comments on.

Calling young people 'feral' doesn't really solve anything.

Imagine all of this happening at a time when the police are being told that 'cuts will have to be made'. I'm not saying the police started the riots....oh hang on, and I'm not suggesting that they could have nipped them in the bud before they got out of hand...oh hang on.....The government can not possibly make cuts to the level of police following these riots and things now, can they?

He says the 'criminal classes' haven't been changed by previous punishments and then advocates more of the same.

This investigation gives the police an opportunity to grandstand and ask for more resources.

The London School of Economics and Guardian Newspaper are going to research the causes and consequences of the English riots. 'Reading the Riots'

May not solve anything, but the statement/descriptor is factually 100% correct, they are packs of ferals, that make the streets at night no go areas as they hunt in packs.

May not solve anything, but the statement/descriptor is factually 100% correct, they are packs of ferals, that make the streets at night no go areas as they hunt in packs.

Hope anyone identified as "feral" here doesn't get the £700 tax rebate.

http://news.sky.com/...rticle/16063444

Maybe the word underclass (undeserving poor) was said to be incendiary but a feral thing is one that has changed from being domesticated to being wild or untamed. I don't really see how anyone could dispute that in the case of the looters.

Some of the kids on the streets in the main UK cities are completely feral. They are unsupervised, unloved, unwanted in the community and broke. They steal, mug, stab, and fight at any opportunity. If you dont believe this is true, pop over to London and stroll out of Brixton tube station one evening chatting on your mobile phone and see how long you last. I would guess at 15 seconds or less.

I remember conferences about 20 years ago, and a major debate about the rapidly emerging 'underclass'.

Lots of interesting guest speakers, that were predicting all this happening about now (then, in around 20 years).

Mind you, they also predicted the Lib Dems would be in power by 1998.

Archived