Totting Ham Riots

Nick Griffin is phoning everyone and muttering 'I told you so'

how so ?

He is probably saying "I told you those darkies would be trouble".

(This is not an opinion I hold myself, nor am I suggesting that Nick Griffin indeed believes that, as his beliefs are his own. Don't want to get sued or anything.)

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've sent an email to Michael Caine and told him to get his Harry Brown outfit back out of the wardrobe

harry_brown_17599.jpg

A while back on here I was mocked and criticised because I said I was training regularly at being a marksman using the only guns the law allows without a licence ie CO2 repeater pistol with laser sights and that I could knock your eyes out at 10 yards...plus .22 repeater rifle with compressed air tank ...ditto results longer range...Likewise 1890s pattern army infantry sword (Nicely sharped)....

I and others saw this coming...Even set up my own indoor pistol range...I live in a prosperous leafy area not far from Essex Police HQ....Nothing like inner city conditions....No heavy unemployment.....But you never know.....??????...

No fear of this on the Isle of Man. No need for it! (Although the Island has a substantial and lawful handgun ownership as there it is still lawful and not banned as in UK I believe)...

Last week or so we had some 4,000 travellers run amok at Woodham Ferrers pop. 400 just a few miles away and there was looting and house invasion then and the Essex force deployed mounted officers. People were told not to go anywhere near the site. The Travellers were getting their children to jump out into the roads and when cars braked people were robbed by the adults. Local shops and houses were robbed. So far as I know very little of this got into the national news.

Chelmsford Council hired Doormen from an agency to keep the Travellers out of the swimming baths and sports centres which the Travellers just blagged into so as to use the showers.

The village of Writtle hired contractors to fence off open green land to keep the Travellers off and hired security.

I think none of this was in the national media???

As I say, you never know.

So despite the do-gooders and human rights I shall continue to train in my own sweet way at sending potential intruders to Moorfields Eye Hospital!!!

Stu is a known personality who made a funny live on air.

No comparison at all, to some annonymous muppit on an obsure little forum in a big wide world, so indeed you were and still are just trying to spit the hook of the one liner gotcha.

keep gagging, and have a nice day.

Now, if all of these rioters were out to harm others or were putting some people at risk of harm then fine. I'd see your point. And I do agree. Where lives are being put at risk, certain individuals must be stopped.

Do you also agree that where livelihoods are being put at risk the same should apply? Jobs are already going left right and centre, and now with this damage to pay off it's possible even more will have to be cut. I don't see any way you could think that rioting wasn't harmful. Not to mention the fires being set, burning down someone's home just because it's over a shop isn't an outcry for social justice, it's knobbery.

I don't think there's any real way this can be blamed entirely on social inequality. Yes, people are angry right now but they've been angry for a while, that doesn't mean this mob mentality bit has to kick in. When i took part in the protests in Newcaslte recently most of those protesting stopped things from getting out of hand. I had to pull a 15 year old back from setting a fire. Not because he was trying to criticise Cameron and the Coelition's policies, but because he was an idiot.

What do you think is okay about these protests? How much rioting is justified? (Sorry i just really am curious about this stand point, because personally i just cannot imagine acting that way, no matter how skint i was (and i certainly can't afford a blackberry.))

No comparison at all, to some annonymous muppit on an obsure little forum in a big wide world, so indeed you were and still are just trying to spit the hook of the one liner gotcha.

:rolleyes:

For me I think rubber bullets and/or water cannon are a perfectly reasonable response to this type of behaviour.

I think it is totally wrong that the police have to just stand there while louts are throwing stones, wood, and other such things at them.

I feel there should be a much more robust response.

Attacking the police, wanton vandalism, theft and arson are not acceptable behaviours, and they should be very firmly dealt with as they encourage copy cat behaviour.

The streets cannot be left to thugs to loot and burn.

All these people are doing is destroying businesses in their own communities and creating a climate of fear for people going about their normal business. That is not acceptable and will simply bring worse economic prospects to their neighbourhoods.

The state and the police has a duty to stop thuggery and wanton behaviour and I feel the police should be allowed a more robust response than just standing there and letting louts attack them.

It's strange that in Northern Ireland baton rounds and water cannon are acceptable? Mind you the rioters are from a different ethnic group there!

:rolleyes:

I love a quitter.

to be clear you know i am only joshing with you dont ya.

now if you will excuse me heartbeat has just started.

I've sent an email to Michael Caine and told him to get his Harry Brown outfit back out of the wardrobe

harry_brown_17599.jpg

A while back on here I was mocked and criticised because I said I was training regularly at being a marksman using the only guns the law allows without a licence ie CO2 repeater pistol with laser sights and that I could knock your eyes out at 10 yards...plus .22 repeater rifle with compressed air tank ...ditto results longer range...Likewise 1890s pattern army infantry sword (Nicely sharped)....

I and others saw this coming...Even set up my own indoor pistol range...I live in a prosperous leafy area not far from Essex Police HQ....Nothing like inner city conditions....No heavy unemployment.....But you never know.....??????...

No fear of this on the Isle of Man. No need for it! (Although the Island has a substantial and lawful handgun ownership as there it is still lawful and not banned as in UK I believe)...

Last week or so we had some 4,000 travellers run amok at Woodham Ferrers pop. 400 just a few miles away and there was looting and house invasion then and the Essex force deployed mounted officers. People were told not to go anywhere near the site. The Travellers were getting their children to jump out into the roads and when cars braked people were robbed by the adults. Local shops and houses were robbed. So far as I know very little of this got into the national news.

Chelmsford Council hired Doormen from an agency to keep the Travellers out of the swimming baths and sports centres which the Travellers just blagged into so as to use the showers.

The village of Writtle hired contractors to fence off open green land to keep the Travellers off and hired security.

I think none of this was in the national media???

As I say, you never know.

So despite the do-gooders and human rights I shall continue to train in my own sweet way at sending potential intruders to Moorfields Eye Hospital!!!

You should always try talking to people first before shooting them Barrie - OK it might take another 13 secs, but they'll just be as dead as being shot after 13 secs listening to you.

I and others saw this coming...Even set up my own indoor pistol range...I live in a prosperous leafy area not far from Essex Police HQ....Nothing like inner city conditions....No heavy unemployment.....But you never know.....??????

Barrie, is this you by any chance?

DontWorrySir.jpg

Archived