1/3 Off Highstreet Prices....

Guest netshopper

Guest netshopper

Tired of hunting out bargains online? Not sure what sites to use or which ones are safe? Hesitant about setting up new accounts with sites such as ebay, amazon, paypal etc? Let us find whatever you're shopping for and deliver it to your door. Estimated delivery time from order is within 2 weeks.

We can also arrange for sales of selected items on ebay for a small arrangement fee, so dig out those old valuables and see what they could be worth!

Tired of hunting out bargains online? Not sure what sites to use or which ones are safe? Hesitant about setting up new accounts with sites such as ebay, amazon, paypal etc? Let us find whatever you're shopping for and deliver it to your door. Estimated delivery time from order is within 2 weeks.

We can also arrange for sales of selected items on ebay for a small arrangement fee, so dig out those old valuables and see what they could be worth!

I think its a good idea mate, good luck.

I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon and Ebay, spending a lot of time choosing items from what I deduce to be the most reputable company or private seller. I cannot imagine a third party (you) spending much time checking out feedback and reviews, so I'm sure your customer base will be quite small.

I also wonder how guarantees and refunds (including charge-back) would work as the purchaser would surely be you, not your customer.

So about two weeks more delivery time than Amazon. Sounds like a good* idea.

*really really shit

I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon and Ebay, spending a lot of time choosing items from what I deduce to be the most reputable company or private seller. I cannot imagine a third party (you) spending much time checking out feedback and reviews, so I'm sure your customer base will be quite small.

I also wonder how guarantees and refunds (including charge-back) would work as the purchaser would surely be you, not your customer.

i thought he was island based, and we just march around to hid gaff for refunds.

i thought he was island based, and we just march around to hid gaff for refunds.

What, mob handed ?? :D

Archived