Multiple Murder In Jersey

Barrie Stevens

Reports of 5-6 people murdered today on Jersey. So it can happen on idyllic Crown Dependencies. Will the Isle of Man catch the same disease in time?

Terrible news, stupid comment.

Terrible news...self-fulfilling prophecy! (Mark my words!)They don't call me "Cassandra" for nothing...!

Maybe it will be some idiot fantasist with a gun fetish... Does anyone have a picture of how such a person may look?

post-712-0-15751800-1313361124_thumb.jpg

Reports of 5-6 people murdered today on Jersey. So it can happen on idyllic Crown Dependencies. Will the Isle of Man catch the same disease in time?

Terrible news, stupid comment.

Terrible news...self-fulfilling prophecy! (Mark my words!)They don't call me "Cassandra" for nothing...!

"They" only say, theres "cassandra" the tranny barrie.

Barrie:

1. I've never heard anyone call you 'cassandra.' I have heard many call you an overweight, lazy, fantasising dickhead.

2. You keep referring to the same incident. I've told you before, the person who was with you at the time gave a very different version. He was never quite sure whether you actually did shit your pants or not.

3. The spiritualist church is missing an idiot - go worship.

In fact in 1993 I was the victim of an attempted armed robbery using an air-rifle (and thus in law a firearm) in Market Street Douglas and for which armed Police attended and in resepct of which my (our) assailant received four years....

What goes round comes around....Better to be alert to changes such as "mainland" problems infesting the offshore Islands in the fullness of time...

It's a shame it was only an air rifle Barrie as your sadly still here to post your grossly offensive bullshit on these forums because you have a massive chip on your shoulder about the Isle of Man. Maybe when I get to your age and have failed in everything I have done, and i'm reduced to writing long boring letters to newspapers to fill my sad empty day I will resort to exactly the same thing.

6 people are dead enough said.

Archived