Is 'manx' Going A Bit Too Far?

Snowflake

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't buy them for my other half (he doesn't need them anyway), but I can see that they might be good for some people who want to wear them under something for a special occasion, although I'm not sure if men are really as body conscious as women in that way. I have tried the female type spanks to avoid a VPL when wearing a clingy dress and have to say that they are not the most comfortable of things, so whereas women put up with a bit of discomfort for fashion (high heels for one), I don’t think that men would, do they??

I was not aware of these for women, let alone men.

More camoflague for undesirable femmes to gain access to my boudiour.

There are lots of 'shapewear' for men and women available, but I don't think it's for when you're out on the pull. It's designed mostly so that you have a smooth line in you clothing I think thereby avoiding VPL and strap lines.

so whereas women put up with a bit of discomfort for fashion (high heels for one), I don't think that men would, do they??

I refuse to even wear a tie because they're uncomfortable - and don't get me started on tight fitting clothes: I like my clothes so loose I constantly look like I've been really ill and lost a lot of weight suddenly ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived