Used Good Condition Conservatory

neillywheeley

DOUBLE GLAZED 13FT BY 11.5FT CONSERVATORY....moving house and taking this baby down so please get in touch. good condition. comes with blinds and a radiator too....double doors oh and a fan...Looking at 2500 ONO...

please call pauline on 844340- do not email me as this is listed on behalf of someone else. thanks

post-31499-0-30120300-1313523050_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

DOUBLE GLAZED 13FT BY 11.5FT CONSERVATORY....moving house and taking this baby down so please get in touch. good condition. comes with blinds and a radiator too....double doors oh and a fan...Looking at 2500 ONO...

please call pauline on 844340- do not email me as this is listed on behalf of someone else. thanks

I have seen this conservatory ...and these pictures don't do it justice. There are double glazed doors and the windows which have all been taken down and stored inside ...there is a radiator and a ceiling fan light and full set of blinds ...absolute bargain at £2500 ...imagine an extra room and the value it will add to your home

• 3 weeks later...

im sure the buyers of the house will be happy to see that the conservatory has been removed :blink:

What a bizarre ad!

It is a rented house. The conservatory was put up, by the tenant, as an extra. He now doesn't wish to leave it with the landlord when he moves out! the price is currently £2000 ONO! Hurry!

• 1 month later...

Archived