Job Wanted

starwash.im

Apologies for taking an unusual route but my wife is looking for a new job mainly due to cutbacks at her current place of work.

She is 32, presentable, a Thai national with very good english and a great personality.

She has retail experience (using computers to order, tills, phone etc), can cook incredible Thai food, loves working hard and never misses a day. She also has cleaning experience.

She comes with excellent professional references and is thoroughly trustworthy.

Any help appreciated. Sarcasm expected too, possibly, but that's showbiz ...

Yoda ...

Mobile : 201717 or a PM if you can help ...

Apologies for taking an unusual route but my wife is looking for a new job mainly due to cutbacks at her current place of work.

She is 32, presentable, a Thai national with very good english and a great personality.

Having met the lady, I'd say you were actually underselling her!

Best of luck, mate!

Intended as a serious suggestion, has she considered offering Thai Cooking lessons ? Maybe not as a full time venture initially but I'm sure you would get takers as a part time and provide some handy income. I did a course in Thailand a few years ago and have lost count of the number of people over here saying they wished you could do something locally. Maybe as a night course through the college or at peoples homes - you obiously have the experience of setting up a business.

Having met the lady, I'd say you were actually underselling her!

Best of luck, mate!

Have to say I agree, she is a really nice lady, good luck Yoda !!

8-)

Annie worked for me temporarily last year before she got her last job. She was pleasant, efficient, good at her job, organised, thorough and very nice. Totally presentable. I was sorry to see her go.

Yoda, you have undersold her.

Good Luck.

Archived