Replica Firearms

camp kid

could anybody inform me if replica firearms are sold anywhere on the islans .thanks

Try Target Sports 35 Birch Hill Crescent Onchan if still there. Raynors used to do them before they left Murray's Road so might at new location but think more horse stuff now...There was a gun dealer in the Tower Centre Douglas and I think one around the Santon area on the main road? They may get them for you??...plenty all over UK...But why replicas?...These days you can get real ones deactivated. How about a nice Sterling sub-machine gun £350???...I have not seen many of the old style replicas about like there used to be ie the ones that fired blanks. (Then I am not looking) What you can get is CO2 pistols some of which are replicas and look real!!...(And do not need a licence...and they shoot slugs!)

airsoft or non-functional

For what pupose?

If your after an airsoft gun, the only way you can get one is mail order from across, but they wont sell it to you unless you're a register member of a recognised club/site. Or join the IOM airsoft club forum and see if there are any there for sale.

Non-functional, is probably the same, but with all the recent occurances of NF firearms being modified to be functional, they are looking to clamp down on them hard.

...But why replicas?...These days you can get real ones deactivated. How about a nice Sterling sub-machine gun £350???...I have not seen many of the old style replicas about like there used to be ie the ones that fired blanks. (

You're a mental.

airsoft or non-functional

For what pupose?

If your after an airsoft gun, the only way you can get one is mail order from across, but they wont sell it to you unless you're a register member of a recognised club/site. Or join the IOM airsoft club forum and see if there are any there for sale.

Non-functional, is probably the same, but with all the recent occurances of NF firearms being modified to be functional, they are looking to clamp down on them hard.

I don't know about Airsoft but UK dealers are not supposed to supply air guns and for all I know replicas by post direct. They will send to your local Registered Dealer who will then charge a fee but the transactions have to be face to face ....(Unless IOM is classed as "export" in some way?)..

thanks for replys have tried several places in uk but they dont believe that the vcr act does not apply here so will not send them

More a case of they must not deal through the post from their registered premises end of story. I feel sure that they will send to another dealer and advertise this fact. Typical fees quoted so far about £20-30 ie you pay the IOM registered dealer a handling fee....Try them and see what they say!

Archived