Euromanx Will Fly To Paris And Galway

Slim

Euromanx just announced two new scheduled flights to Paris and Galway, twice a week (fridays and mondays) from may 28th.

This is top news, especially Paris. Makes your holiday options for flying on open right up. Far cheaper to do a stopover in paris than london too.

Also got to be good news for the island, with two new routes inbound. £159 to paris £119 to Galway.

Euromanx just announced two new scheduled flights to Paris and Galway, twice a week (fridays and mondays) from may 28th.

This is top news, especially Paris. Makes your holiday options for flying on open right up. Far cheaper to do a stopover in paris than london too.

Also got to be good news for the island, with two new routes inbound. £159 to paris £119 to Galway.

I wonder if they'll add Zurich next? I'm flying BA via Grotwick next week which is far better than the steam racket but direct Zurich <=> IOM would be rather good :P !

First of the new Euromanx cabin crew arrived on the island for training yesterday. Got to tell you guys, even if you don't want to go to Paris you should check out these babes! (standing by for slap from wife). :D

Whilst it is great news that the paris-iom is starting, I would prefer to see a direct service to Amsterdam. There are great onward connections with transavia, blue1, skyeurope and many other discount airlines. See www.skyscanner.net for a comparioson of cheap airlines serving each city. Not to mention it being a hub for KLM-AF.

Does anyone know which terminal EMX will use ?

I have been to both Paris and Amsterdam and on a personal note found Schipol to be a better airport to travel through than CDG2.

I've also visited AMS about 4 times compared to Paris just once - but as i say great news and wish the route success.

Ps. I found hotels in Paris to be cheaper than Ams.

Anyone else got any thoughts on route expansion ?

It's probably slot price. Amsterdams a very busy airport.

I haven't got enough knowledge to say for sure, but given the huge amount of low cost airlines flying to AMS I would have guessed that it was a cheaper airport than CDG...

Ps. I dont imagine Galway-IOM being much of a success, it may have been added to the schedules for operational reasons.... i.e. relocation of the aircraft to provide iom-cdg service. guess we'll have to wait and see the schedules....

Archived