Vw Syncro 16" Twin Cab Pick Up

jim

Ex Swedish army, imported from germany, April 2007

2.1lt DJ motor front and rear diff locks.

NOTE odomoter figure is in km not miles, i changed the face plate to an mph one (loads of photos to prove) so 62839 miles only.

For peace of mind the the gearboxes were completely rebuilt by Aidan Talbot with loads of new parts inc a brand new ring and pinion set, the main gear box has developed a slight leak Aidan has said he will repair this under warrenty.

I took the engine out when I got it and replaced the water seal jacket seals, also fitted a full stainless exhaust.

It had a decent respray a couple of years ago when all the windows were removed and the front screen seal was replaced. There is a bit of rust coming through again in the seams, underneath it is very solid

galvinised roll bar

timed webasto night heater plus complete spare webasto heater heater set up ( minus the air fan already fitted) this is very handy on a snowy morning, get into a nice warm truck with no iced up windows.

proper syncro mirrors ( not LT ones)

Head lights replaced with brand new RHD units from vw

captains seats fitted, drivers side is heated, and I've a couple of spare heat mats for the passenger seat

electric sump heater

bulditch bull bar, very heavy duty with brand new kc day lighters (Never wired up)

extra heater under rear seat

brand new heated rear window fitted (not wired in)

stainless exhaust

lifted suspension

currently running on 6 x 16 mefros with nearly new bridgstone 245 75 16 tyres (5 tyres only 4 rims)

full set of 5 original 16" wheels with centre caps

perspex sun visor

perfect set of projektzwo fog lights (again never got round to wiring them in)

good quality clarion head unit and speakers/tweeters/remote ipod compatible.

I have all the under body protection bars and front skid plate but they're not fitted at the moment.

also included are the following;

near complete t25 caravell aircon setup I was planning to make fit, no compressor.

one of those 4 light lower grille thingies

Plus a load of other spare parts from a 14" single cab, drive shafts prop shafts, difflock switches, pipe work , wiring loom etc ets

load of redline oil for the gearboxes (expensive stuff)

Full set of new service parts for the wbx.

Full box of foil backed dymamat type stuff so silence the interior

Full set new vw mud flaps.

problems,

the buzzer of doom comes on sometimes if the motor gets hot

I started it up for the first time in months last week and although it had a noisy tappet at first it soon quitened down once it warmed up,

took it for a run and it pulled and ran fine.

It needs extensions on the shocks as they're topping out making the ride a bit bangy due to the amount of lift and the front left tyre catches slightly but it looks cool with the big tyres!

the interior needs finishing of

for more info please phone or pm me tel 07624 461342. email jameswoolnough@hotmail.com

ebay link

20110827174648.jpg

20110827174626.jpg

20110827174451.jpg

20110827175500.jpg

20110827175045.jpg

20110827175059.jpg

20110827175019.jpg

20110827175034.jpg

20110827175257.jpg

20110827175435.jpg

Archived