Chef Knives

Wet and Windy

Awful lot of stuff BNIB or BNNU. Even with my penchant for acquiring useless gadgets, I will normally take them out of the box, discard it and use the contents, usually to the horror of my kids as I freestyle said gadget for a week then put it in a cupboard never to be seen again.

Awful lot of stuff BNIB or BNNU. Even with my penchant for acquiring useless gadgets, I will normally take them out of the box, discard it and use the contents, usually to the horror of my kids as I freestyle said gadget for a week then put it in a cupboard never to be seen again.

Hello Gladys/Katman and those whom have looked in.

I seem to have been singled out here as some sort of charlatan in trying to pass on some dodgy items. I can assure you I am not and do not.

The facial sauner was an item I bought for my wife whom did not want or appreciate it.doh. The cafeteria was a gift but we don’t drink coffee, we both love our strong tea with a hint of full fat milk. The chef knives were a gift from a family member and were as described and the mobile phone is a phone that I bought and used but did not feel the need to sub up to the email and tinternet palaver.

It would have been a little more courteous if members would have contacted myself either by PM or the mods if they felt the "for sales" were of dubious character and then I could of quite well re - assured all.

I am having a bit of a clean out from what we call our junk room, they are gifts or items that I have bought on impulse (not dodgy items). I just thought I would dip my toe in to see if I would get a response but I did not expect to be isolated.

The persons whom phone text or email myself are treated in a fair and courteous manner and when they I arrive to collect advertised items are shown that the said items are in perfect working order. The person is then offered a brew with a nibble to eat and a sit down in our front room (if they wish), the items are not sold from the front or back door (or boot of a car) and the person or persons are more than welcome to come into our home.

I am a little saddened by all the suspicion and it appears it to me to be a sad reflection on society.

Best Regards

Archived