Douglas Property - 6 Beds For Under £190K

Cascarino

Good luck. CG sold my mother's house earlier this year - you chose the right agent IMO.

Shame I can't view any of the photos properly using Firefox. All the other agents' photos display just fine.

Although, Deanwood's times out randomly when looking through the search results which is shite too.

Good luck. CG sold my mother's house earlier this year - you chose the right agent IMO.

Shame I can't view any of the photos properly using Firefox. All the other agents' photos display just fine.

Although, Deanwood's times out randomly when looking through the search results which is shite too.

Happy to show you around!

Yeah that bugs me too.

• 4 weeks later...

More details below.

Accommodation

The property at present is divided into two living spaces although all utilities remain as one house. There is a Fire and Smoke Alarm system throughout the property and all doors comply with fire safety regulations. The main roof was replaced in May 2011. The rooms require decorative updating.

Ground Floor

Communal Entrance Porch

Cupboard with Electrics box and pipe for unconnected mains gas supply. Coved ceiling. Glass panelled door leading to:

Communal Entrance Hallway

Ornate architraves. Coved ceiling. Access to ground floor and upper floor apartments.

Entrance Hallway

Hanging cloaks rail. Large radiator. Coved ceiling.

Lounge/Dining Area (approx 25'0 x 11'6)

Feature open grate fireplace with Manx stone surround alcove area with shelving and storage cupboards. Wood laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Picture rail. Multiple power points. Dimmer switch. Large double glazed window onto street.

Dining Area/Family Room

Alcove area with shelving and storage cupboards. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Picture rail. Multiple power points. Dimmer switch.Large double glazed window looking onto rear yard.

Breakfast Kitchen (approx 18'0 x 9'0)

Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units. Generous worktops incorporating a stainless steel single bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer. Breakfast bar. Original solid fuel fireplace with ovens presently defunct. Wood laminate flooring. Oil fired Worcester central heating boiler. Multiple power points. Telephone connection. Access to enclosed rear yard. Door leading to:

Shower Room (approx 9'0 x 8'5)

Fitted with a three piece suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and toilet. Half tiled walls. Large Velux window providing plenty of natural light. Tiled effect flooring.

Entrance door and staircase with ornate banister and to

First Floor

Half Landing with sky light

Kitchen/Bedroom 3 (approx 9'0 x 6'6)

Fitted with a range of Magnet base, wall and drawer units. Granite effect work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel single bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Appliances include: Indesit slot in electric cooker and oven with extractor facilities above. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine or dishwasher. Wood laminate flooring. Multiple power points. Large double glazed window providing plenty of natural light.

Bathroom (approx 7'0 x 7'0)

Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with overbath shower and curtain. Basin unit and toilet. Tiled around the bath area. Extractor facilities. Plenty of natural light from the window.

Main Landing

Book shelving.Multiple power points.

Lounge/Master Bedroom (approx 15'8 x 12'0)

Original cast iron fireplace. Alcove areas with storage cupboards. Television point. Satellite connection. Multiple power points. Wood laminate flooring. Twin double glazed windows providing plenty of natural light.

Dining Room/Bedroom 2 (approx 13'0 x9'8)

Feature original cast iron fireplace. Wood laminate flooring. Multiple power points. Large double glazed window overlooking rear yard.

Staircase and half landing with window to:

Second Floor

Landing

Telephone connection. Multiple power points. Loft access.

Bedroom 1/4 (approx 10'8 x 9'9)

Original cast iron fireplace. Small Velux window providing plenty of natural light. Fitted pedestal wash hand basin and plumbing for a toilet.

Bedroom 2/5 (approx 12'3 x 9'0)

Multiple power points. Double glazed gabled dormer window looking out to hills on Douglas Head. Cast iron fireplace.

Bedroom 3/6 (approx 7'0 x 6'6)

Small Velux window. Multiple power points.

Services

All main services are connected. Oil fired central heating is supplied to the property and is run off one boiler only.

Outside

Enclosed rear yard housing oil bulk storage tank. Access to service lane. Front of the property abuts the pavement. Resident parking for H permits.

Inclusions

All flooring and light fittings.

Archived