Mea And A Bond

Billy One Mate

Under MI5 (IOM Treasury) rules any Capital Scheme ie Project X, distribution and world domination of electricity supply a bond must be provided by the Organisation carrying out the work, in this case ENRON. This bond would provide security in relation to the default or demise of ENRON.

Guess what in top secret documents the demise of ENRON is being used as a reason for having to borrow more money.

Where has the Bond gone????????????

Advert for a new 007 to replace Mr Profit is currently on Ninas Peoples Website.

Does anyone understand this or is it just me?

No, No it's not just you When Skies are grey.

Whats Nina's peoples website address, I fancy a look at it.

I think I understand the gist of what Billy One Mate is getting at though I may not have the full details or even be correct! When the new power station was ordered it was from a subsiduary of Enron. When Enron went bump due to money "problems" there was a worry about the power station. the MEA then stated something along the lines of "we have a Bond (James Bond) that covers us in case the contractor goes bump (in the night!).

So if I read Billy One Mate correctly the MEA are now trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes by claiming that they need the extra loans to cover the fact the Enron went bump and Billy is querying what happened to this Bond.

Makes you wonder if Mr Profitt took his lessons in making a profit from Enron's directors. He's come out of this okay hasn't he?

So 'M' arranged the funding so that 'Q' could build a power station and when Goldfinger came on the scene Bond went missing?

Got it now! :rolleyes:

laser.gif

"O.K. Goldfinger, you've made your point. I suppose you expect me to talk?"

Archived