Psp Question

PSP owner

hiya when i bought my PSP while setting up network infrastructure the only encrytion key it supported was WEP and i was using WPA-PSK. So now i am using WEP but just wondering if PSP has any firmware upgrades that will support this feature. I'm currently using version 1.5. Also just wondering which software people are using to convert movie files i was using PSP video 9 but its rather poor and all the software sony released you have to buy! also while her just wondering how many people own a PSP? :)

• 3 weeks later...
hiya when i bought my PSP while setting up network infrastructure the only encrytion key it supported was WEP and i was using WPA-PSK. So now i am using WEP but just wondering if PSP has any firmware upgrades that will support this feature. I'm currently using version 1.5. Also just wondering which software people are using to convert movie files i was using PSP video 9 but its rather poor and all the software sony released you have to buy! also while her just wondering how many people own a PSP?  :)

I got mine today, woot! It's sexy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived