New Ministers

crumlin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see Shimmin out myself.

Would hate to see Cretney taken from the DTL, though he's not great at anything bar the TT at least he's 100% on that.

don't want to see Butt in. Only thing he's got going for him is his idea on public transport.

Mr Cretney should go, it was him and his department that failed over the Ned Scandal, the same scandal that will cost the taxpayer £1 million

I heard it cost £2million...no wait £3 million...hang on breaking news it was £4million...yes I too can pick numbers out of the air!

Makes you laugh really. People complain when there's no investigation and when there is, they complain at how much it costs.

I guess some people are just never happy.

LEGCO is a legislative council to take a second look at what the Keys have agreed. It should be that and nothing but that. The Keys elect the LEGCO and so they are not elected by the people. Noubt wrong in that if LEGCO just sit in a revision role.

But for the Chief Minister and other Ministers to be members of LEGCO is totally undemocratic.

That is something Dominic Delaney was fighting to rectify,... as a member of LEGCO!... Yet the Keys threw him out and elected Pope Alex the yes man to replace him on LEGCO.

Can no one see here just how the system stinks of grace and favour?

This situation is absolutely bloody disgusting.

Tynwald is a bloody farce and a thousand year old disgrace. A mickey mouse parliament.

Will Little John Shimmin get any bigger?

Will Alan A'Bell remain in charge of their treasures?

Will Scarlett be covered in houses?

Will they all be sorted out by the evil King Don?

Will anyone ever notice that Friar Tuck is one of the best spoonerisms in the English language?

Will they carry on pretending to rob the rich and giving to the poor?

Don't miss the next thrilling episode!

Pope Alex I. who has provided jobs to China at the expense of the Manx in the interests of his global papacy, or the freebie trips he has enjoyed, wishes to remain as DTI Minister even though now a member of LEGCO. What he does not appreciate is the fact that most people want Ministers to be members of the House of keys and answerable to it.

When the Holy Father Alex sacked the work permit committee because it was doing the job right and not doing what the Lodge wanted..His holiness said: " You cannot expect people to bare the burden of position for such a long period of time."

Ah hem oh great one...Should you not apply the same to yourself.

Under your DTI Ministry, jobs have gone following your globe trotting trips to countries that violate human decency.

What gain has the people of this Island recieved? NONE.

Do the world a favour Alex... Get out and pick up your pension and not be so damned greedy!

Jabba the Hut Gelling should give the DTI Ministry to someone else properly elected and accountable at the next General Election.

Pope Alex I. who has provided jobs to China at the expense of the Manx in the interests of his global papacy

Can someone fill me in on this..I though the company in question was a private company and that the decision to move the work over to China was an economic one? In which case what has the Govt got to do with it?

When the Holy Father Alex sacked the work permit committee because it was doing the job right and not doing what the Lodge wanted.

Oh really? Do tell us more. It's almost as if you have inside knowlege of this.

Can someone fill me in on this..I though the company in question was a private company and that the decision to move the work over to China was an economic one?  In which case what has the Govt got to do with it?

Sure. It's easy. Someone from Government visited China and a little while later, a private company decided it would reduce costs and improve efficiency (and hence profits) by moving its main production base to China.

Of course, these two events are intrinsically linked in a huge global conspiracy being hatched and plotted between these two giants of the world's economic climate. Those giants being the Isle of Man and China.

I'm suprised that Mr Downie wasn't blamed for the Tsunami too, seeing as he most likely flew within a few thousand miles of the epicentre. Incidentally, International organisations are also looking into allegations that he is also responsible for the possible pandemic bird flu virus, that is said to originate out there, being introduced into the UK.

Previous charges against an unnamed MHK concerning the March explosion in America's third-largest oil refinery (killing 14 and injured 70), on the grounds that he went to Disneyland on holiday once, were dropped on a technicality.

I do have inside knowledge but will not reveal it until Pope Alex is no longer a member of Tynwald. There are others aware of it to, but for the time being divulsion is not the right tactic.

I would happily inform you privately of the actual details but I am not in a position to regard you as someone I could trust in view of your comments on various threads where as a moderator you tend to put people down.

Archived