New Ministers

crumlin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly I have less respect for one or more of his mod team.

And I'm sure that your respect (or lack of) means so much to them.

Get over yourself.

I would like to think that comments respectfully made are taken on board by them in a modern society where free speech and comment is respected. I do not need to get over anything and neither do they.

My apologies, let me re-phrase...

Ever so respectfully, get over yourself.

I have to say it reads like you have more of a problem with it than he has.

I'm curious which mod he thinks is responsible for bringing down his forum.

Well ask him then.

I suppose I do have a cynical stance, yes. Cynical in so far as the prevailing content of your posts of late is that of disdain for this forum and for those who do their best to provide the service. You would appear to have chosen to group with the select few who constantly bitch and snipe about these forums, it's members and it's administrators/moderators and so yes, with this in mind I am cynical.

What? A select few????? I thought it was voluntary.

Surely everyone can have an opinion on all those who post here and can express that opinion on here as that is what makes up a chat forum. Of course, it all goes wrong when you can call a normal poster an imbecile for what they have posted but calling a moderator an imbecile is "insulting the staff" and the post then gets removed along with any totally rediculous ideas of "a level playing field".

Strange but true a lot of people believe that everyone should be treated equally with fairness and respect.

But, of course, I couldn't possibly comment.....

-

I have received a warning from ans because of my criticism of moderators and just repeating his identity that he publically displayed.

I have to respect his judgement but sincerely wish that the mods would apply their rules to everyone and including themselves.

A former post has been deleted regarding my opening sentence.

Countdown....deletion of this post....

Richard Rules OK!

I have received a warning from ans because of my criticism of moderators and just repeating his identity that he publically displayed.

I have to respect his judgement but sincerely wish that the mods would apply their rules to everyone and including themselves.

A former post has been deleted regarding my opening sentence.

Countdown....deletion of this post....

Richard Rules OK!

With respect Vader you posted Ans' employer's name.

Posting personal information is against the T&C's and others have been warned in the past for the same thing. Why should you be any different?

Seeing as you've brought this into the public arena, despite the fact that I have already communicated this to you in private, it's only fair that I respond.

You have posted personal information about another member of the forum. That has been deleted. Your post contains no criticism of the moderators and is reproduced in full with the offending part blanked.

Not my forum, but a collective. By your previous posts you seem to know more than most about it. But that is understandable as you have previously admitted you are an employee of XXXXX and profess to know more than any one on ISP and computer related matters. But that is no insult. Your expertise and advice on puter matters is something to your credit ans.

As Declan says, the rules in the T&C clearly state that no personal information should be posted. In fact, they clearly state that any user that does so will have their account indefintely suspended. This really is your choice. Every user on this forum has a right to have their personal information kept away from these boards and without their express permission, you have no right to post it. This rule is not something that is going to change so I suggest you moderate your own behaviour in future. If you don't agree with this rule, then I'm afraid you should reconsider your postition as a member of these forums.

These rules are designed to protect everybody, including you.

Seeing as you've brought this into the public arena, despite the fact that I have already communicated this to you in private, it's only fair that I respond.

You have posted personal information about another member of the forum. That has been deleted. Your post contains no criticism of the moderators and is reproduced in full with the offending part blanked.

Not my forum, but a collective. By your previous posts you seem to know more than most about it. But that is understandable as you have previously admitted you are an employee of XXXXX and profess to know more than any one on ISP and computer related matters. But that is no insult. Your expertise and advice on puter matters is something to your credit ans.

As Declan says, the rules in the T&C clearly state that no personal information should be posted. In fact, they clearly state that any user that does so will have their account indefintely suspended. This really is your choice. Every user on this forum has a right to have their personal information kept away from these boards and without their express permission, you have no right to post it. This rule is not something that is going to change so I suggest you moderate your own behaviour in future. If you don't agree with this rule, then I'm afraid you should reconsider your postition as a member of these forums.

These rules are designed to protect everybody, including you.

Whoops! Unfortunately I think I have let it slip that I am Manx by birth and heritage. I am already pilloried by those who think they know better so this personal information I have given out really is crass in the extreme. Will this extremely stupid shortcoming count against me as the rules clearly state that everyone on this forum has a right to have their personal information kept away from these boards and without their express permission? Presumably this also includes those ladies who have certain biological shortcomings that the moderators should protect against those vultures who are completely lacking in compassion and social skills?

Yeah, right.....

Ok, it may be Wednesday night but frankly you have nowhere to hide....

-

Unless someone is forced to post something about themselves against their will, but I doubt that happens very often.

I often withhold milk from my 11 month old until he comes up here and increases my post count in the evening when I'm busy.

Archived