Questions, Questions, Questions....

chris

Why has my post been deleted?

I put it to you Observer that many people are interested in what crumlin says, why should he change his posting style just because the clique on here don't find it agreeable?

If you're not interested why read his posts? The same people attacking him (and others) again and again is pathetic. Especially as it's mainly moderators.

If only www.manxies.net/forums would busy up.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I deleted your post Alex.

If you don't like the way this forum is run, It's simple, don't post here, but please don't resort to calling the staff childish names.

Oh dear Alex - that just goes to show how much attention you pay doesn't it?

You can ask Crumlin himself if I am interested in what he posts and if I take part in the threads he posts and he will tell you that I am and that I do.

So next time, do your research before you start running off at the mouth.

Yes thats the pocedure Bill and he would of got a pm. I was called away to do something that's why he didn't get one straight away, by the time I'd returned he'd asked on the board, so was replied to on the board.

If only www.manxies.net/forums would busy up.

Quite simply, xxxx off over there then and stop whining here when things don't go your way. People act like these forums are life and death, they aren't. You can still have your "serious" discussion with other people taking the xxxx, the only reason it affects your "serious" discussion is because you respond back to the "xxxx takers" and it becomes a stupid game. And lets face it we all know you love getting into slanging matches with other people on here, as do crumlin and fcmr.

There’s a disturbing regularity in how often Crumlin posts items that either prove to be perfectly correct or within spitting distance of being so once cats come out of bags.

Touch a nerve, did I?

No, you used stupidly big letters, so I did too. Care to answer the question?

Do as I did. Look back for a few weeks and compare what he wrote against what came out. He's not word perfect and he dose at times make mistakes but in virtually every case where he says there's smoke there's fire nearby. Not 100%, but worth paying attention to.

There’s a disturbing regularity in how often Crumlin posts items that either prove to be perfectly correct or within spitting distance of being so once cats come out of bags.

I have to agree. Even if I dislike some of the things he says, he does seem to be able to access inside knowledge sometimes.

Archived