Questions, Questions, Questions....

chris

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crumlin is no more than a pawn being used by a lot of concerned and worried people that because of their position in either Government or Society are unable or too scared to bring the information out in the Public domain themselves. Crumlin (who I personally know) is a normal working bloke who is totally fed up with what is happening on the Island and for his own reasons has gone on a personal crusade to try and right the many wrongs over here and before anybody says it outside these forums he does not hide behind a pseudo name and is just as vocal. Dont be surprised if something very big about this little Island hits the National Press soon and again before somebody says it, yes they are intrested in this little pebble in the world wide ocean.

I neither agree or disagree with what Crumlin is upto but 10/10 for having the balls.

Crumlin is no more than a pawn being used by a lot of concerned and worried people that because of their position in either Government or Society are unable or too scared to bring the information out in the Public domain themselves. Crumlin (who I personally know) is a normal working bloke who is totally fed up with what is happening on the Island and for his own reasons has gone on a personal crusade to try and right the many wrongs over here and before anybody says it outside these forums he does not hide behind a pseudo name and is just as vocal. Dont be surprised if something very big about this little Island hits the National Press soon and again before somebody says it, yes they are intrested in this little pebble in the world wide ocean.

I neither agree or disagree with what Crumlin is upto but 10/10 for having the balls.

It's a bit sad when you read there is one person reading this topic and it's you. I quite often read that people are too scared to say something or people are too frightened to ask things. Peter Karran is always saying there's a climate of fear. What I'm interseted in is what it is that people are scared of? What's wrong with asking a few questions and why do people get so defensive.

It strikes me that crumlin talks talks a lot of sense so does vader. I can't quite see what the probem is. It's just a forum for discussing things. Or am I missing something. Has everyone gone to bed. Has anyone read the Da Vinci Code?

The problem lies in the fact that this forum can be closed down if the wrong things are said, you may not like it but that is the way it is.

If anyone wants total free speech, they are free to set up and moderate their own forum.

Quite right - or the alternative is that anything that is posted is factual and backed up properly with links etc that can be checked. We have no problem with that.

We need more intelligent debate on this type of thread.

And even more sensible interjections from the moderators.

And we need more childish squabbling.

And we need more inane ramblings from the likes of steven (bless him).

I can tell you some more about buses if you want.

Then it is all just a silly internet chat room thingy. Quite harmless.

. . . . . . except some of us might be able to read between the smokescreens. . . .

What ever happened to Purrrrrrrrrrry?

Was Steven a real person or was he an existing posters flambouyant persona?

Why is the weekend always on a Saturday and Sunday?

I know the answer to both these questions.

Both questions? Either my math is failing me but that looks like three questions to me.

I can answer this question:

What ever happened to Purrrrrrrrrrry?

A playground bully deliberately reminded the vultures of certain personal biological shortcomings this unfortunate lady had posted previously (unfortunate in that she stupidly assumed that those on here had some small measure of human compassion) which resulted in her being hounded off by personal insults. Presumably the result the playground bully was looking for or he wouldn't have started it off in the first place. Declan described it as "not the forums finest hour". Correct, probably one of the darkest. Not surprisingly this deeply hurt lady has not returned.

I can answer this question as well:

Was Steven a real person or was he an existing posters flambouyant persona?

Steven flambouyant? Get real.

Why is the weekend always on a Saturday and Sunday?

Because otherwise I couldn't go down the pub on a Sunday night....

-

Archived