Chief Minister: Allan Bell V Peter Karran

Amadeus

Chief Minister  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Libvan gave Bell a coronation. they must be fucking delighted with themselves

What depresses me is that we will probably have 5 more years of this from the LVP as PK will put down numerous motions that previously would not have been debated as they would not have had a seconder now. Now he will have so I would suggest that we will have much more of this going forward.

Libvan gave Bell a coronation. they must be fucking delighted with themselves

What depresses me is that we will probably have 5 more years of this from the LVP as PK will put down numerous motions that previously would not have been debated as they would not have had a seconder now. Now he will have so I would suggest that we will have much more of this going forward.

I don't mind this sort of stuff generally, but this was an important vote!

Karran knew that Bell would probably get the required majority but was hell bent on making it clear that he means to start the next administration where he left off..... being a pain in the arse......albeit using unconventional tactics. He'll be firing on all cylinders from now on and, as I said previously, there will be more of that to come.

Karran knew that Bell would probably get the required majority but was hell bent on making it clear that he means to start the next administration where he left off..... being a pain in the arse......albeit using unconventional tactics. He'll be firing on all cylinders from now on and, as I said previously, there will be more of that to come.

There's a difference between being a thorn in the side of government, which Karran does, and being a pain in the arse to the rest of us, which is what Beecroft has done.

This whole circus this morning leaves me with the impression that the next 5 years will essentially be a continuation of the previous shambles and that little significant action will be taken to address the main issues facing the IOM.

The biggest problem facing us may not be external pressures but the Manx 'Government' itself.

Archived