Greece

Mutley

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was you, Spook, I'd have got rid of the houses in the UK, sounds like a total nightmare, and stayed in the Isle of Man.

Not a nightmare, just a part of the buy to rent sector that people don't see.

A lot has to do with the market that is aimed at and operating within the degrees of freedom that sector offers.

I will say this. Running a BTR stable teaches a person a very great deal that the Political Correct and the 'everybody is equal' devotees simply would not believe.

But do it well, expect the worst of people (and seldom be dissapointed) and it is profitable and satisfying.

Oh right so Spook is a slum landlord renting out shitty terraced houses to poor people that he hates.

What a cock.

No, because we invested in property rather than buying into a separate pension I'm a Buy to Rent entrepreneur renting refurbished property that have in most cases been converted to Houses of Multiple Occupancy.

They are most emphatically not slums, and I don't allow my personal likes or dislikes affect who I accept as tenants but I do monitor some very much more than others. I have to.

No, because we invested in property rather than buying into a separate pension I'm a Buy to Rent entrepreneur renting refurbished property that have in most cases been converted to Houses of Multiple Occupancy.

They are most emphatically not slums, and I don't allow my personal likes or dislikes affect who I accept as tenants but I do monitor some very much more than others. I have to.

Good to see that you don't let your xenophobia, racism and bigotry affect making cash, you really are a modern day Jesus.

You don't need to be xenophobic, racist or a bigot to be able to see when foreigners are taking you for a ride though. Too many people are wilfully blind to what goes on for fear of being so accused by the politically correct brigade.

The Island government would have us believe that they are nice, kind, generous people, who firmly believe in donating foreign aid to deserving causes.

Well Greece is clearly a deserving case.

The Island government would have us believe that the TT makes money.

So why don't we just give the TT to the Greeks? Islanders who actually like the Festival of Death could go for a two week jolly in the sun. The Greeks would be happy, and the majority of people on the Island would be happy.

The Island government would have us believe that they are nice, kind, generous people, who firmly believe in donating foreign aid to deserving causes.

Well Greece is clearly a deserving case.

The Island government would have us believe that the TT makes money.

So why don't we just give the TT to the Greeks? Islanders who actually like the Festival of Death could go for a two week jolly in the sun. The Greeks would be happy, and the majority of people on the Island would be happy.

Please say you love the Southern 100 though. The legwork would be admirable.

Home from Greece less than 24 hours ago and the place is almost full of happy, satisfied tourists enjoying the inexpensive hotels, food etc.

Busy and getting more so every day.

Still the same sunny, friendly and warm hearted place as it was many years ago. I just love the warmth of the people and in answer to an earlier question, Yes, go there and enjoy the wonderful welcome of the ordinary Greek folk.

Unless your palate for life is so jaded that life is all about numbers, Spook.

Countries' politicians make mistakes - but then we know that, don't we?

Archived