Fascism Returns

Lxxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shock! Horror! Probe!

Security Services use Internet Spyware!

By our own correspondent Am Persand

In an unprecedented move last night it was revealed that for years the Security Services have been using internet spyware like Carnivore in an effort to protect their citizens from harm [bullshit] blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di and so on..... [/bullshit]

You really should try and be more imaginative in your posts, labelling someone with different views to yourself as a 'conspiracy theorist' over and over again is just lazy and makes yourself look silly. But if it makes you feel better crack on, I've not got a problem with it.

But what happens when several people start calling you a "conspiracy theorist" nutter?

Isn't that called a trend?

It can be called anything you want to call it. Doesn't make a blind bit of difference to what's going on in the world does it?

What, and your paranoic ramblings on here do make a difference do they?

Dream on...

Shock! Horror! Probe!

In an unprecedented move last night it was revealed that for years the Security Services have been using internet spyware like Carnivore in an effort to protect their citizens from harm [bullshit] blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah-di and so on..... [/bullshit]

You really should try and be more imaginative in your posts, labelling someone with different views to yourself as a 'conspiracy theorist' over and over again is just lazy and makes yourself look silly. But if it makes you feel better crack on, I've not got a problem with it.

But what happens when several people start calling you a "conspiracy theorist" nutter?

It can be called anything you want to call it. Doesn't make a blind bit of difference to what's going on in the world does it?

Dream on...

Haha, you really a sad man.

How rude you are PK. Lxxx has valid points and it's better for the public to be sceptical of their Government, and to always question authority. Especially with what's happening in airports and borders, and when the likes of checkpoints are set up to harass ordinary citizens going about their business like the TSA are doing.

I can't understand for a minute how commenting on that is paranoid, these things are going on, and to say lots of people find it all very worrying is an understatement.

It seems that the war on terror is reason enough to do anything in the name of security, where is innocent until proven guilty, and where is our privacy in a world where our telephone calls are scanned for buzz words then listened to and violence is used to stamp out peaceful protests. I too would never visit the US for these reasons and I never use airports that have full naked body scanners in use. List here of all airports that use them if anyone is interested.

Finally, it would be nice to see a debate on this subject without resorting to rubbish like writing "So-and-so said blah blah blah" and accusations of being conspriacy nutters. Both of which which seems to be favourite approaches of yours PK. It's the sort of behaviour the authorities love of course, dismissing concerns in this way by betlittling opnion and thereby stifling comment.

Liverpool Airport is the worst. I'm sure they trigger the metal detector randomly and they are over enthusiastic to say the least.

As for the USA, always found their immigration bloody annoying. Have almost told them to stick their 'land of the free' and turned around on one occasion.

Liverpool Airport is the worst. I'm sure they trigger the metal detector randomly and they are over enthusiastic to say the least.

They do at all airports apparently - happened to me going through transfer. As I was on my own I asked the guy how it could have triggered and he said that it does every <x> passes no matter what it sees.

Shock! Horror! Probe!

Dream on...

One could ask the same of your ramblimgs??? But you still persevere...

How rude you are PK. Lxxx has valid points and it's better for the public to be sceptical of their Government, and to always question authority. Especially with what's happening in airports and borders, and when the likes of checkpoints are set up to harass ordinary citizens going about their business like the TSA are doing.

I can't understand for a minute how commenting on that is paranoid, these things are going on, and to say lots of people find it all very worrying is an understatement.

It seems that the war on terror is reason enough to do anything in the name of security, where is innocent until proven guilty, and where is our privacy in a world where our telephone calls are scanned for buzz words then listened to and violence is used to stamp out peaceful protests. I too would never visit the US for these reasons and I never use airports that have full naked body scanners in use. List here of all airports that use them if anyone is interested.

Finally, it would be nice to see a debate on this subject without resorting to rubbish like writing "So-and-so said blah blah blah" and accusations of being conspriacy nutters. Both of which which seems to be favourite approaches of yours PK. It's the sort of behaviour the authorities love of course, dismissing concerns in this way by betlittling opnion and thereby stifling comment.

I wouldn't rise to him. He is a just a rude, silly little man who is so plugged into the system he cannot possibly conceive that someone else who has a different point of view may actually have some validity to it.

There's nothing conspiratorial about commenting about what is actually happening, not purported to be, not might be, not may be in the future, but actually occurring now...and increasing on a regular basis. Apparently it just is, so we should deal with it, as it's all innocent and just a by-product of the 'unsafe' world we live in.

So P.K. take your demented ramblings back to your sad little life where everything is just how the BBC and mainstream media report it to be, and be a good boy, pay your taxes, ask no questions and get royally screwed in the process. It's people like you the authorities love, as mentioned above, but if that's what makes you happy then so be it.

To be fair, the replies that Lxxx has had are equally patronising, if not downright rude. What other response would you expect when others dismiss claims? Other than the reference to fascism, Lxxx has given factual information about what is going on in the States, If people start commenting with irrelevent stuff about 'conspiracies' then I'd feel quite arrogant in respect of their moronic comments.

Archived