Fascism Returns

Lxxx

The lunatics are now well and truly in charge of the asylum. The TSA are now going around recruiting 'snoops' for 'national security' purposes. Haven't we been here before somewhere??

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know they're doing the thing with the emails and facebook etc? Well I was just thinking about that today, what is the point? Surely if they are going to be checking peoples emails and facebooks etc, then they will need to start opening and scanning all postal mail too (/conspiracy mode on) perhaps that is the real purpose of the integrated mailing solutions the IoM Post office are permanently pimping and the IoM are already checking every single bit of personal mail? ermm.gif

• 1 month later...

Keiser is so mental that even FOX won't have him, that's why he's on the anti-American pro Russia channel. He also works for Press TV and has previously been on Al Jazeera.

How DARE police search people when they're caught breaking the law! Insanity.

Celente is pretty skilled in removing all of his wrong posts and only leaving the old ones. He has been predicting doom every year since the 90s.

Keiser is so mental that even FOX won't have him, that's why he's on the anti-American pro Russia channel. He also works for Press TV and has previously been on Al Jazeera.

How DARE police search people when they're caught breaking the law! Insanity.

Celente is pretty skilled in removing all of his wrong posts and only leaving the old ones. He has been predicting doom every year since the 90s.

If FOX news won't touch him that's endorsement enough to listen to him.

Perhaps if a credible channel went anywhere near him, he is however working with news channels like the ones listed above.

Good ol' anti-American propaganda.

I'm not saying that dodgy stuff isn't happening in America, however I wouldn't really rely on him for the 'hard hitting truth.'

Perhaps if a credible channel went anywhere near him, he is however working with news channels like the ones listed above.

Good ol' anti-American propaganda.

I'm not saying that dodgy stuff isn't happening in America, however I wouldn't really rely on him for the 'hard hitting truth.'

I think when you started mentioning FOX news as a bastion for good journalism you lost all credibility I'm afraid.

I think when you started mentioning FOX news as a bastion for good journalism you lost all credibility I'm afraid.

He didn't say that though.

'Keiser is so mental that even FOX won't have him'

'Perhaps if a credible channel went anywhere near him'

I rest my case.

'Perhaps if a credible channel went anywhere near him'

I rest my case.

'even FOX' means - even a channel so shit as FOX won't take Keiser.

You said: 'If FOX news won't touch him that's endorsement enough to listen to him.'

He said: 'Perhaps if a credible channel went anywhere near him, he is however working with news channels like the ones listed above.'

He didn't mention FOX just that perhaps if a credible channel went near him he would be worth listening too, but he is however working with channels like the ones liste aboved - ie "anti-American pro Russia channel. He also works for Press TV and has previously been on Al Jazeera."

I think you read it wrong - reopen the case.

I'm not so sure about Gerald Celente but I don't have a problem with Max Keiser. He might be a little whacky here and there but he's only saying what people like Nomi Prins, Greg Palast and others are saying. You won't see much of Keiser or Palast on mainstream American networks because their information is too harmful to the financial and corporate elite that profit from the current system.

It was indeed misinterpreted. FOX is dire, they won't even go near him. If FOX wouldn't touch him and he was with a credible channel then yes, he'd be worth considering. Instead he's on RT promoting Putin's regime.

Slinky gets it!

(P.S. I'm a she.)

Apologies. That's what you get after logging onto the laptop after a day of drinking in the alehouse watching the footie. crying.gif

However FOX and the rest of the American networks are just shills for the financial and corporate elite anyway, so it stands to reason they're not going to touch someone who sets out to expose them on a weekly basis.

You won't see much of Keiser or Palast on mainstream American networks because their information is too harmful to the financial and corporate elite that profit from the current system.

Alternatively, applying Occam's Razor, perhaps because their information is a load of bullflap?

Archived