Video Projector, Telly And Baby Amp

Stu Peters

Am de-cluttering my life and want shut of a couple of items that cost me fortunes and still work great, but are old-tech and probably not worth much. So they're up for swap/cash W.H.Y.

Item 1: JVC stereo 25" TV/monitor with remote. Standard CRT 4:3 and with SCART and other inputs on the back. Ideal for use with a STB or to watch DVD's.

Item 2: Seleco CRT video projector. Like a Barco with three 'guns' and lenses. Standard resolution 4:3, wide variety of inputs and a working remote. Dropped it once at my old flat so the case is a bit flexible (!), but if you can fix it permanently somewhere it will probably last forever - I had it throwing a 12' 00" picture onto the wall at the old place. Takes some setting up, but would assist for the cost of a pint or two afterwards. Think these were around £4000 new...

Item 3: Dean Markley practice amp (broken). Had a look and there's a broken chip on the heatsink with 5 soldered legs - probably fix if you have half an idea about volts and ohms.

Not looking for anything much for any of these - although ideally I'd welcome a chest of drawers or something interesting as a swap. Otherwise it's down to the tip, which would be a crying shame.

PM me here if interested.

Stu

Archived