Dell Inspiron Duo Laptop / Tablet

Ash

I'm selling my Dell Inspiron Duo Laptop / Tablet PC. It is less than a year old and in perfect condition. It is a Laptop that turns into a tablet with touch screen. It also comes with the Dock which allows charging and has built in speakers. Also comes with a carry case and all leads. Runs Windows 7.

More details can be found here. New they are £428.99. I'm after just £300.00.

Interested, then contact me on 496004. Item located in Onchan.

Dell-Inspiron-Duo-462x346.jpg

sc001.jpg

Review: "Of all the convertible tablet PCs we’ve seen over the years, the Inspiron Duo is the most stylish and the most fun. We expected the in-place rotating screen to be a gimmick but it’s sturdy and easy to use. The keyboard is one of the best we’ve used on any netbook and the combination of the dual core Atom N550 with enough memory and the Broadcom graphics accelerator with a high resolution screen makes this a high end netbook. We love how light, portable and robust the Inspiron Duo feels - although that’s light and portable for a netbook or Windows tablet rather than standing comparison with the iPad (and the delightful design hides the fact that it’s actually a little on the heavy and thick side compared to some netbooks)."

Archived