Chopper Crash

Pierrot Lunaire

....but I have obsessively rewatched it to try to understand what goes wrong.....

Apparently, they were using the 'copter to help put up Xmas decorations. Looks lik they were using it to raise cables / lines for lights and one has got fouled up in the rotors.

Pretty fucking dumb really, if that is the case. - Just about sums up PL

....but I have obsessively rewatched it to try to understand what goes wrong.....

Apparently, they were using the 'copter to help put up Xmas decorations. Looks lik they were using it to raise cables / lines for lights and one has got fouled up in the rotors.

Editing people's posts like that to make it look like they wrote something they didn't? Very poor forum etiquette you know!

Editing people's posts like that to make it look like they wrote something they didn't? Very poor forum etiquette you know! Not that I know sweet FA about etiquette you understand

Archived