Pakistan Next?

manxy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But how much the people hate the UK and USA is not really very relevant. This isn't some situation of 'I don't you' and 'I don't like you either' 'so let's war' situation. As for the government of Iran, they certainly don't have a opinion of the USA and UK. Nor should they. But how much they dislike the governments is not relevant to what is going on here and what might happen.

The USA and UK are not themselves threatened by Iran. Their interests in the Middle East could be.

pardon. they dont have a opinion on the UK or the USA. now why would you say that. and why would they not have one on them. And it is more than dislike the governments, its the west way of life as well.

I can not figure out how you seam to think they form no opion of the west, and how it would not effect them. please explain

Not just middle east, the whole of the oil industry in the world.

When you hand the neighbour who hates you a gun, don't be surprised when he shoots you.

I think you need to shoot yourself. You don't use that brain.

You really think that the Iranian government would use a nuclear weapon on a western power or Israel?

I would not put it past them to. nobody knows that answer, But it is not the gov as such that they worry about fireing that nuke, its the hardline terrorist getting there hands on one, who would not blink twice at firing one at the west. That is the problem and the worry

pardon. they dont have a opinion on the UK or the USA. now why would you say that. and why would they not have one on them.

I meant to put 'high' there. Oops.

And it is more than dislike the governments, its the west way of life as well.
What?

I would not put it past them to. nobody knows that answer, But it is not the gov as such that they worry about fireing that nuke, its the hardline terrorist getting there hands on one, who would not blink twice at firing one at the west. That is the problem and the worry
Well they wouldn't have a good reason for using a nuke against a western nation. Nor would they get away with it.

And a government that goes to such lengths to build a nuclear capability is going to make sure they are watched very carefully. Not necessarily just for terrorists but other threats to the weapons from outside of the country. Their security is going to be no more lax than Pakistan's. Maybe even better than Pakistan's.

But yes, there is a risk that it could fall into the wrong hands.

When you hand the neighbour who hates you a gun, don't be surprised when he shoots you.

You really think that the Iranian government would use a nuclear weapon on a western power or Israel?

Imadinajacket has already said he wants to wipe Israel off the map. And Iran has never been involved in state sponsored terrorism......

Yes, he has said that. But Iran isn't going to wipe Israel off the map. It wouldn't get chance to. This ought to be what is obvious to you. If Iran were to launch a nuclear or conventional attack it wouldn't last very long. The country would be immediately invaded and the regime removed.

Yes, he has said that. But Iran isn't going to wipe Israel off the map. It wouldn't get chance to. This ought to be what is obvious to you. If Iran were to launch a nuclear or conventional attack it wouldn't last very long. The country would be immediately invaded and the regime removed.

And Tactical weapons are the only the deploy weapons of mass destruction.......

Imadinajacket has already said he wants to wipe Israel off the map. And Iran has never been involved in state sponsored terrorism......

If you check the facts he did not say he wants to wipe Israel off the map. He said he hopes the 'zionist regime' is wiped off the map, there is a difference, but a difference that isn't likely to be highlighted by the western mainstream media as it doesn't fit in with their Iranian propaganda.

But how much the people hate the UK and USA is not really very relevant. This isn't some situation of 'I don't you' and 'I don't like you either' 'so let's war' situation. As for the government of Iran, they certainly don't have a opinion of the USA and UK. Nor should they. But how much they dislike the governments is not relevant to what is going on here and what might happen.

The USA and UK are not themselves threatened by Iran. Their interests in the Middle East could be.

pardon. they dont have a opinion on the UK or the USA. now why would you say that. and why would they not have one on them. And it is more than dislike the governments, its the west way of life as well.

I can not figure out how you seam to think they form no opion of the west, and how it would not effect them. please explain

Me thinks you have been watching too much Sky News and reading the Daily Mail. You want to broaden your reading material and maybe travel more.

Me thinks you have been watching too much Sky News and reading the Daily Mail. You want to broaden your reading material and maybe travel more.

Dont watch TV at all. and dont read any Papers

so thats you wrong on both counts

I didn't understand what you meant.

Really? Someone so well read on all things military such as yourself would understand.

Tactical weapons do not need to be deployed by vehicular methods (i.e. ICBM or SCUD). You can fit quite a tasty sized piece of ordanace into the back of a Ford Transit that can do quite a lot of damage. No imagine, 10 or so, bog standard Ford Tranists all around the UK parked up in any major city. No-one will pay them any notice, what with FTs being about as common as they come. Parked up in shopping centres or any high street, no-one will take a second glance.

Now imagine the tactical advantage of setting off those devices in those major cities as opposed to firing bloody obvious missiles into the atmosphere where they can be tracked and counters deployed.

The chaos, the confusion. Hundreds of thousands dead, just as many injured and massive infrastructure damage to a population that was unprepared. The response would be ragged at best due to the surprise nature of the attack.

Terrorists wet dream.

Not the brightest of remarks the Iranian president could have made. Because the IDF now have a very plausible "get the retribution in first" justification to deal with the Iranian nuclear threat and no-one would blame them. Sure there will be lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth and rending of garments in the Arab world but behind closed doors they'll all be rather pleased.

Dont watch TV at all. and dont read any Papers

so thats you wrong on both counts

So where do you get your propaganda from then? As reading your posts you don't seem to know much about the region and Iran in particular. It seems to read like a Richard Littlejohn or Max Hastings article.

Not the brightest of remarks the Iranian president could have made. Because the IDF now have a very plausible "get the retribution in first" justification to deal with the Iranian nuclear threat and no-one would blame them. Sure there will be lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth and rending of garments in the Arab world but behind closed doors they'll all be rather pleased.

You tell yourself that. The only pleased people in the arab world will be the corrupt leaders in the pockets of the western elite, thankful that they can hold onto their power for a few more years yet while their people keep living in poverty.

I didn't understand what you meant.

Really? Someone so well read on all things military such as yourself would understand.

Tactical weapons do not need to be deployed by vehicular methods (i.e. ICBM or SCUD). You can fit quite a tasty sized piece of ordanace into the back of a Ford Transit that can do quite a lot of damage. No imagine, 10 or so, bog standard Ford Tranists all around the UK parked up in any major city. No-one will pay them any notice, what with FTs being about as common as they come. Parked up in shopping centres or any high street, no-one will take a second glance.

Now imagine the tactical advantage of setting off those devices in those major cities as opposed to firing bloody obvious missiles into the atmosphere where they can be tracked and counters deployed.

The chaos, the confusion. Hundreds of thousands dead, just as many injured and massive infrastructure damage to a population that was unprepared. The response would be ragged at best due to the surprise nature of the attack.

Terrorists wet dream.

Read you post again. It didn't qyuite make sense. Anyway, I don't know why you are bringing up tactical nuclear weapons. They won't be what Iran would consider building first and highly unlikely they would build them in the near to middle term. They aren't very useful at all.

I think you are in a dream world if you think Iran is building nukes to intend on using them.

Archived