Pakistan Next?

manxy

Well certainly the private media have their own interests to follow the interests of the elite. They are complicit in a sense. That's where their business comes from, i.e. advertising.

And the media are capable of fabricating stories, but they don't do so for political and foreign affairs matters. They don't need to create this form of news. It is already there to be used.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering when the next event would happen or how things might progress to increasing the pressure or problems with Pakistan and I honestly thought I was just being slightly cynical when I started the thread, but its like watching a movie unfold, time after time another issue or incident occurs.... and whether there's an agenda involved or just coincidence, then who can say?

I think it's fairly safe to say there's an agenda at hand. Pakistan's SIS have been in bed with the CIA and MI6 for as long as they have been in existence, that fact it pretty well known and out in the open, they participated in the creation of the SIS for their own interests when the state of Pakistan came into being in 1947. Any organisation that has links into the SIS has de facto links to the western intelligence services, so to carry out attacks within Afghanistan would seem to indicate that some some of agenda is being played to draw Pakistan, and therefore China (who has agreed to back them in any dispute) into some sort of open conflict. If you couple this with the Iran 'agenda' which is also being played out it would appear that there is a much bigger picture at work.....

I think it's fairly safe to say there's an agenda at hand. Pakistan's SIS have been in bed with the CIA and MI6 for as long as they have been in existence, that fact it pretty well known and out in the open, they participated in the creation of the SIS for their own interests when the state of Pakistan came into being in 1947. Any organisation that has links into the SIS has de facto links to the western intelligence services, so to carry out attacks within Afghanistan would seem to indicate that some some of agenda is being played to draw Pakistan, and therefore China (who has agreed to back them in any dispute) into some sort of open conflict. If you couple this with the Iran 'agenda' which is also being played out it would appear that there is a much bigger picture at work.....

I tend to pick up from the line of thinking when you post that there is something behind the scenes that were are not seeing yet and which is secret but which can be understood from joining up the dots. But I don't see it that way. We already know the interests of the Pakistani, US, British, and European governments, private business, public interest, and the media. That is enough to understand the reasons for particular behaviours and actions taken by such parties and their responses to others behaviours.

There is a secret world out there what we do not know much about, but when it comes to understanding the bigger picture there really is no need to uncover the secret. It gives you a better idea of exactly what goes on. But the question of why is pretty plain.

I just see insensitive players of power and greed and inept of conscience, coldly playing their robotised games of human chess without giving thought to the suffering and pain they create amongst the pawns of the world.

Is this all it is in the end, the intoxication of power?

I just see insensitive players of power and greed and inept of conscience, coldly playing their robotised games of human chess without giving thought to the suffering and pain they create amongst the pawns of the world.

Is this all it is in the end, the intoxication of power?

Some might argue it goes much deeper than that, but then you get into the esoteric which most aren't comfortable with.

The Iran legislator, Parviz Sarvari, told the student news agency ISNA: "Soon we will hold a military manoeuvre on how to close the Strait of Hormuz. If the world wants to make the region insecure, we will make the world insecure."

Looks like there doing there own saber rattling here,

i think the word. worlds balls in there hands springs to mind!!!

Iran know that the US/UK/Europe are itching to get it on, so they're not sitting back and letting them get on with it on their terms. Sensible move. What most people in the west don't realise (or just aren't arsed) is that Iran isn't a rag tag army like the taliban or even what we encountered in Iraq, this is one proud country with millions of people willing to die for the cause. ...although as long as the western elite are sat in their castles in Switzerland or in their bunkers in the US they're not bothered how it escalates.

• 1 month later...

Getting even closer!

Pakistan is helping Afghan Taliban, says Nato report

Link Here

You know it's coming and I'm sure there'll be some disaster along the way to justify some type of overthrow of Government.

Can't understand why? Maybe they've got something others want?

Oil - production: field_listing_on.gif

63,580 bbl/day (2010 est.)

Natural gas - production: field_listing_on.gif

42.9 billion cu m (2011 est.)

Reserves of foreign exchange and gold: field_listing_on.gif

$17.8 billion (31 December 2011 est.)

Plus the worlds policeman has concerns that Pakistans nuclear weapons are not totally secure and might fall into the wrong hands

IIRC the same issue was raised when the USSR started breaking up because there were nukes stored in various countries formerly fully under Russian control

Plus the worlds policeman has concerns that Pakistans nuclear weapons are not totally secure and might fall into the wrong hands

IIRC the same issue was raised when the USSR started breaking up because there were nukes stored in various countries formerly fully under Russian control

Would that be the ones that havent been 100% accounted for?

It's the weapons in the 'worlds policemans' hands that we want to worry about. There has only been one country that has used such a devastaing weapon on another country, and we don't have to look much further than the imperialist scum to find a country more willing to use them again, by overt or covert means.

Archived