Bread (Ramsey Bakery)

Flossie

Wassup Doc! Solar powered workshop to make energy saving devices!!! You are the guy from back to the future???

Could you possibly nip out to the gas field and see if it is viable?

Well done, even a Happy Diner burger could benefit from your technology!!!🙂😃😃

• Haha 1

You run your TV on electricity? I have mine hooked up the the steam iron, the Hamster wheel has a magneto to power the iron, win win .

Just costs me £125 in Hamster food a week!!! Lazy little bugger!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Annoymouse said:

Been following a few solar set ups recently, with energy prices going through the roof it makes more sense than ever, I’d be trying to run at least one socket from the shed into the house though, even if just to charge phone/laptop or maybe at a push the tv.

Yes, workshop in garage attached to house with lead from shed to dedicated sockets so can just connect to fridge or C/H,tv and a light or two. Really have to keep an eye on the power usage though.

• 4 weeks later...

The NPM is giving the Manx NFU an opportunity this afternoon, to moan about the importing of bread. The Manx NFU are unhappy at the situation. Well ……………. I’m unhappy, lots of issues making me unhappy, and whilst I understand that Laxey Mills will lose it’s main customer, and yes I have sympathy, farmers will have to face reality. Are they expecting infinity price rises for bread, so it’s not imported? Bread is to some extent a luxury food product, 

I like Ross bakery, Noa is nice n all but it’s not what I’d class as commercial bread, it is good with soup, poached eggs, cheese, pickle, salads and ham - those kind of things. Ross bakery makes the rolls for Dreambird (that I love) they’re more of a bready bread. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2bees said:

I like Ross bakery, Noa is nice n all but it’s not what I’d class as commercial bread, it is good with soup, poached eggs, cheese, pickle, salads and ham - those kind of things. Ross bakery makes the rolls for Dreambird (that I love) they’re more of a bready bread. 

Those rolls are sensational (although they should be called muffins…)