Iphone 4 (32Gb) Black - Still Under Warranty

manxy1pper

@ The Old Git

This is a private sale, purely for my iPhone and the reference to Manx Telecom (as per the description) is "for comparison only", showing what savings the buyer would make when buying my iPhone from me, and if people want to go to manx telecom they can (i'm not suggesting they do).......then that's their independant choice!

Fairly sure that was a reply purely aimed at jo79, who in other words was trying to say that your phone is too expensive and you can get a locked iphone and just unlock it for less, which as the Old Git pointed out was against forum rules.

Fairly sure that was a reply purely aimed at jo79, who in other words was trying to say that your phone is too expensive and you can get a locked iphone and just unlock it for less, which as the Old Git pointed out was against forum rules.

Thanks, it was!

Thanks, it was!

Apologies to Old Git, I misread....!!

Note: Buying a locked iPhone (and subsequently unlocking it) is only valid until you upgrade the firmware on the iPhone. When you upgrade/restore/reset (in some instances), the phone becomes "re-locked" to the initial iPhone provider (O2, Orange, etc) and therefore you have to go through the same process to unlock (if the actual unlock software is available, as Apple are now starting to put in awkward glitches to "unlocked" iphones, sometime resulting in the iPhone "bricking" (i.e doesn't work, no functions and iPhone is useless....like a brick, unless your building a iPhone house....stuart.gif )

My iPhone has never been locked, so it can be upgraded/reset, etc with no problems and you don't have to get a contract.......

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Thanks, it was!

Apologies to Old Git, I misread....!!

Note: Buying a locked iPhone (and subsequently unlocking it) is only valid until you upgrade the firmware on the iPhone. When you upgrade/restore/reset (in some instances), the phone becomes "re-locked" to the initial iPhone provider (O2, Orange, etc) and therefore you have to go through the same process to unlock (if the actual unlock software is available, as Apple are now starting to put in awkward glitches to "unlocked" iphones, sometime resulting in the iPhone "bricking" (i.e doesn't work, no functions and iPhone is useless....like a brick, unless your building a iPhone house....stuart.gif )

My iPhone has never been locked, so it can be upgraded/reset, etc with no problems and you don't have to get a contract.......

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

All Iphones can be factory unlocked for about £15. Once factory unlocked and synced with iTunes it will never revert back to initial iPhone provider and therefore can be upgraded and reset until your hearts content!!

Archived