That Bloke In North Korea Is Dead

wheels

North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has died at the age of 69, state-run television has announced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-16239693

Kim Jong-un to be new boss - number 3 son.

Banquets of grass all round to celebrate the new lunatic in charge.

No doubt the population can look foward to another era of oppression and mindless paranoid propaganda accompanied by lots of slogan chanting and banner waving.

And they've got Nukes.

Have you noticed, all these countries seem to need nukes as a priority before they bother to provide for their people - NK - India - Pakistan - China.

All have countrysides full of poverty yet they need to have big fireworks.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for Mr Kim's son and successor, very little is known about him - including his exact age. He was educated in Switzerland and is the son of Mr Kim's reportedly favourite wife, the late Ko Yong-hui.

He has an older brother, Kim Jong-chol, and a older half-brother, Kim Jong-nam - both of whom appear to have been passed over for the succession.

We can only hope that this one is better than his father, and that there isn't a massive power struggle between brothers now sad.png

If he was educated in Switzerland I think it's fair to assume that the western intelligence forces will have tapped him up to some degree, so I think we'll see a different North Korea on the international stage to the one under his father.

If he was educated in Switzerland I think it's fair to assume that the western intelligence forces will have tapped him up to some degree, so I think we'll see a different North Korea on the international stage to the one under his father.

Don't hold your breath, I read recently that he went home in all holidays and during term time spent lunches and evenings with the North Korean Ambassador at his Embassy. No time for the security boys to get at him they reckoned.

Archived