The First New War For 2012

wheels

Lxxx - you've obviously been reading Naomi Klein's "The Shock Doctrine".

I haven't actually, but will Google it.

The reason for my scepticism is that I used to work for a multinational corporation who were involved in the rebuilding of Iraq, and we found out we had won a large contract to rebuild the utilites and power infrastructure (as a junior partner with a well known American firm) soon after the war/invasion had started, which didn't sit right with me. I then got offered a chance to go and work in the Green Zone in Baghdad as colleagues of mine went out there for 6 months at a time, at x3 salary tax-free and mortgage paid off, but it didn't come off in the end. The whole thing stank to high heaven and from working in that environment and speaking to people who had worked out there it was all about big business from the off, with deals struck to rebuild it before the first bomb had been dropped.

'War Is A Racket' I think the saying goes, and nothing could be more apt.

Any person that does not see it that way really is living in cloud nine. Everying is allways done and sorted well b4 the shit hits the fan.

Thing is only the real dim can now really see why we go to war. its never about the human side of it. its allways about the cash side. If it was the other way around we would have invaded syria by now.

oil and cash is what its all about. and the billions to be made at war.

Someone is really putting the wind up the US. I seem to remember Gaddafi wanting to trade his oil in gold dinars instead of dollars, which didn't go down too well with the global criminals...sorry the US...sorry NATO and then Libya suddenly found some rebels wanting to take over the country. Iran's getting itself some pretty powerful friends very quickly.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-07/iran-russia-replace-dollar-with-rial-ruble-in-trade-fars-says.html

• 2 weeks later...

EU vote on oil ban of iran.

as of today no new contracts for oil are allowed with iran,

all oil contracts will be finished as of 1st july.

Looks like oil price will be going up.

What a way for the EU to raise extre full tax with out really putting it up themselfs, stealth tax of the higest order!!!!

Archived