What Does 2012 Have In Store......

Lxxx

In what was normally the preserve of the' tin hat' brigade, subjects what were once considered fringe thinking are now making it onto mainstream news media (albeit Russia Today, who have a vested interest in printing what the western media shy away from).

Here's a summary, plus 12 possible events, of what may be in store for us in 2012. NOTE: Rigid thinkers may find some of this a little too stretching for their inflexible brains.

https://rt.com/news/world-government-conspiracy-therory-657/

Got as far as "a discreet opportunity to slip RFID chips into our bodies and test “intelligent viruses”" and stopped reading.

Get down Tesco and get some fresh tinfoil, your current hat is looking a bit ragged (didn't use it for the Xmas turkey did you?).

Edit to add: I am now guilty of reading abit further down...3D holographic second comings and alien landings. BWWWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Never mind World Government, I take comfort from General de Gaulle's comment on France “How can you govern a country that has 246 varieties of cheese?”

Got as far as "a discreet opportunity to slip RFID chips into our bodies and test “intelligent viruses”" and stopped reading.

Get down Tesco and get some fresh tinfoil, your current hat is looking a bit ragged (didn't use it for the Xmas turkey did you?).

Edit to add: I am now guilty of reading abit further down...3D holographic second comings and alien landings. BWWWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

The use of RFID chips is quite open and has been touted recently by the medical community as a way of storing medical records in a chip under the skin, which would be of use in emergency situations within A&E.

Intelligent viruses have also been discussed for a while and have long been talked about within the scientific community, AIDS is an example of what is now being classified in recent White Paper's as an 'intelligent virus'. Open your mind and read a little instead of dismissing out of hand.

Granted the last two are supposed to be tongue in cheek, hence the wording, but I don't see anything in the first 10 that a reasonably open mind wouldn't consider.

The use of RFID chips is quite open and has been touted recently by the medical community as a way of storing medical records in a chip under the skin, which would be of use in emergency situations within A&E.

Intelligent viruses have also been discussed for a while and have long been talked about within the scientific community, AIDS is an example of what is now being classified in recent White Paper's as an 'intelligent virus'. Open your mind and read a little instead of dismissing out of hand.

Granted the last two are supposed to be tongue in cheek, hence the wording, but I don't see anything in the first 10 that a reasonably open mind wouldn't consider.

You've been reading too much Tom Clancy.

You've been reading too much Tom Clancy.

I have haven't I. Silly me.

Quote from the 12 possible events:-

12) Staged “Alien Contact.” This too may be in the works. For decades, large sectors of world population have been programmed to believe in aliens. Here too, hologram technology could stage a “space vehicle landing” – on the White House lawn, of course – highlighting the “need” for Mankind to have “unified representation” in the face of extraterrestrials. Further justification for world government?

What do such interlocking “crises” have in common? Global warming, pandemics, “international terrorism”, financial collapse, economic depression, even alien contacts? They all serve to show that they cannot be addressed by any single nation state, thus “justifying” the need for World

Government.

2012: We must stay especially alert, understanding things the way they really are and not the way the global TV Masters want us to believe they are.

1 to 11 are not much different, Draw your own conclusions from the above.

If this is the best Russia Today can come up with?

12) Staged “Alien Contact.” This too may be in the works. For decades, large sectors of world population have been programmed to believe in aliens. Here too, hologram technology could stage a “space vehicle landing” – on the White House lawn, of course – highlighting the “need” for Mankind to have “unified representation” in the face of extraterrestrials. Further justification for world government?

What do such interlocking “crises” have in common? Global warming, pandemics, “international terrorism”, financial collapse, economic depression, even alien contacts? They all serve to show that they cannot be addressed by any single nation state, thus “justifying” the need for World

Government.

2012: We must stay especially alert, understanding things the way they really are and not the way the global TV Masters want us to believe they are.

Makes sense if you look at it in terms of them making some very valid points and getting across their own pre-emptive propaganda aimed at Russia's western 'foes', but if they intermingle some 'out there' conspiracy theories in amongst it it appears to discredit the whole article and make it seem like lazy journalism.

Government.

Makes sense if you look at it in terms of them making some very valid points and getting across their own pre-emptive propaganda aimed at Russia's western 'foes', but if they intermingle some 'out there' conspiracy theories in amongst it it appears to discredit the whole article and make it seem like lazy journalism.

I've read this 3 or 4 times and I still have no idea what it means. 'Ya gotta love this guy.'

ETA: Maybe I'm missing "the pattern" alien.gif

Archived