Intruder Alarm ?

taz8130

Her indoors is thinking of having an intruder alarm fitted to the house for peace of mind. I'm doing more work across and am away for several days at a time.

Any recomendations as to a supplier/fitter ?

Colebournes for a second quote, perhaps.

I suggest, whoever you go for, that the alarm's audio alert should be something dramatic like "Intruders among us, danger, danger".

Followed by something a bit more intimidating like

"Let us kill them all and we shall feast upon their entrails this night mwahhhahhhhhhaaaa"

I suggest, whoever you go for, that the alarm's audio alert should be something dramatic like "Intruders among us, danger, danger".

Followed by something a bit more intimidating like

"Let us kill them all and we shall feast upon their entrails this night mwahhhahhhhhhaaaa"

or "Jesus is watching you" :lol:

Nice one

Good on her

"Oklahoma laws are clear on home defense. I think they're clear to most individuals that you can defend yourself in your home," said Detective Supervisor Dan Huff.

On that subject didn't Camclegg let rip a few soundbites some time ago but sod all happened regarding homeowners defending themselves?

Possibly our enlightened legislaters here might like to take the lead?

Or the voice of Clint Eastwood saying "Feeling lucky... Punk?"

Tell her not to be so paranoid, the chances of a human intruder over here are next to nothing.

It's monsters hiding under the bed and in the wardrobe you have to watch out for over here.

Yes ................ And if she says if she catches you there again she's calling the Police !!!

Archived