Girlie Night Out

Lynz

Hopefully get a better response here!

Anyone suggest somewhere for a good girls night out for 4 lovely scots.

Must be able to dance and consume lot of alcohol!

:lol:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could do that with a bottle of merrydown, a walkman, and a bus shelter.

However, you're more likely to pull if you try The Venue, Paramount City, Colours, Breeze, Havana, or The Outback - depending on the type of music you're into.

You could do that with a bottle of merrydown, a walkman, and a bus shelter.

However, you're more likely to pull if you try The Venue, Paramount City, Colours, Breeze, Havana, or The Outback - depending on the type of music you're into.

Ha ha!

Like lots of types of music. Not any heavy dance stuff though!

Mostly a Oasis and Killers girl but love some cheesy tunes to dance to.

The Office this Friday, (6th May)

Gratiz 3 (doves+snow+patrol+muse = Gratiz3)

lots of songs to dance to and the bar at the office is very finely stocked. two solo acts to start the night while you drink then Gratiz on while you're drunk. plus i'll probably bring my ipod down for bits of Coldplay, Doves, Talking heads, The Ramones, The Killers etc between the acts.

lots of songs to dance to and the bar at the office is very finely stocked. two solo acts to start the night while you drink then Gratiz on while you're drunk. plus i'll probably bring my ipod down for bits of Coldplay, Doves, Talking heads, The Ramones, The Killers etc between the acts.

Sounds good!

We are not coming over until the start of June but gotta make sure we can get a least one good night out!

Cheers

x

Sounds good!

We are not coming over until the start of June but gotta make sure we can get a least one good night out!

Cheers

x

hey lynz thought i would just join in on the fun, looking forward to our girlie weekend away!

ah right no worries. we're doing June 10th in the south of the island aswell. and Possibly some in race week while you're here. i'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks!

Chavs out on the town trying to pull you (you think i'm joking!)

Dont forget the 'kicking your head in' bit too. Places like The Venue, The Outback and Colours are all full of fighters - the Chavs, I guess?? Is the Lounge still open? I liked it in there, nice friendly people and nice boppy music. I havent been out since the night of 'Fear and Loathing in Douglas' but, I'm considering the thing on Friday night at Vibe, I havent been there yet and I think I might just enjoy it.

Theres lots happens in TT week, 22 is a great age - I remember it well (well... kinda). Hope you have a great time. Although I havent been to Vibe, my friends go there quite a bit and they tend towards drinking lots and dancing weird, that is where I wouild recommend. Its fairly small so there arent loads of fights.(Oooh get me and my fighting paranoia.)

Chavs out on the town trying to pull you (you think i'm joking!)

Dont forget the 'kicking your head in' bit too. Places like The Venue, The Outback and Colours are all full of fighters - the Chavs, I guess?? Is the Lounge still open? I liked it in there, nice friendly people and nice boppy music. I havent been out since the night of 'Fear and Loathing in Douglas' but, I'm considering the thing on Friday night at Vibe, I havent been there yet and I think I might just enjoy it.

Theres lots happens in TT week, 22 is a great age - I remember it well (well... kinda). Hope you have a great time. Although I havent been to Vibe, my friends go there quite a bit and they tend towards drinking lots and dancing weird, that is where I wouild recommend. Its fairly small so there arent loads of fights.(Oooh get me and my fighting paranoia.)

We will be fine!

We can deal with Glasgow Neds so no worries there!

Lynz beat me to it, but I doubt our odd little drunken scuffle will deter 4 lasses from Glasgow.

I'm sure you'll love it over here. Especially if your visit clashes with the TT (or is that the whole point??).

ANd if anyone pisses you off, just give them the 'other' Glasgow kiss..............

Lynz beat me to it, but I doubt our odd little drunken scuffle will deter 4 lasses from Glasgow.

I'm sure you'll love it over here.  Especially if your visit clashes with the TT (or is that the whole point??).

ANd if anyone pisses you off, just give them the 'other' Glasgow kiss..............

Headin there on the 2nd June for a few days.

One of my mates family is from Douglas so we are staying with them. She has been over loads and tells us how lovely and friendly everyone is. Really looking forward to it!

Places like The Venue, The Outback and Colours are all full of fighters

No idea about the Venue or Colours as I'm rarely there, but I'm in The Outback a lot as it's right next door to my local and far too convenient on my way home and I think I've seen two fights in there in the last year. I think you're being a bit unfair on the place.

Both fights were swiftly dealt with by the staff there and the idiots were ejected without too much disruption. I'm pretty sure StuartT will back me up on this as he's in there more than I am.

Archived