Girlie Night Out

Lynz

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were are your pics then girls..... You might tempt me to meet up with you...

We like new faces and it's even better when they pi$$ off after a weekend

Yeah leaving after a weekend is good.

Get to meet guys like you and put it down to the drink when we get back ha ha

;)

Thats not very nice now is it!!!

oh come on can you not take a wee joke!

I'm intrigued, are you two gonna get it together, it looks like the first blooms of love right here on the forum! how sweet... :lol:

Depends if he looks like his mates..............ha ha

Hey Wee Ushy! If we consume enough drink im sure you can talk me into a wee bit of dance music. Remember the booze cruise.............hee hee :blink:

oh god lyns please lets stick to sensible (ish) measures of vodka this time!!! :wacko: i've been on plenty of booze cruises but not many that had me walkin around with 1 shoe on thinkin it was totally normal cos my mate had to borrow 1 cos she'd lost hers!! (baby g ur a bad influence!)

we'll hav 2 get sum new hats this yr too! B)

Mission I saw you with that camera, so thats when I made my exit lol. Plus we'd been out all day, and had a plan of places to cover lol but thought we'd pop in and say " HI " lol. Was very drunk when we reached the Venue to meet Uni and Tearz lol.

Wellll......no I don't look like them lol, and they don't look like each other lol. Guess I'm just a mystery man hehehehe. I'm me, a very special little soldier, as my mum says :P lol.

I went on a booze cruise in Kavos - that was well awesome, champagne diving, games ;) - such a wicked day that was. Then everyone met up afterwards and watched a video of the days events :lol: and went out afterwards to play hehehe ;)

And that " d'yer ken " - weeush your right, some scottish people work where I work. I can't stop saying that to people now lol.

hey little fairy! yup we're all signed up now, tho think g has stil 2 post. wot u up 2? skivin from work like me? :D so wots the drunk gos from sat?

and yeah im sure we'll think of sum drunken party games to play on our wkend away. i've got the dare cards already, and trust me, sum off them r pretty shockin! :o

hey little fairy! yup we're all signed up now, tho think g has stil 2 post. wot u up 2? skivin from work like me?  :D  so wots the drunk gos from sat?

and yeah im sure we'll think of sum drunken party games to play on our wkend away. i've got the dare cards already, and trust me, sum off them r pretty shockin!  :o

yeah skivin work just like you!!! dare cards can be loads of fun.....were you out the night we had dare cards in connelleys, and had to seductively dance with the guy in an afro!!! was so funny

And there is gossip from saturday :o

hey little fairy! yup we're all signed up now, tho think g has stil 2 post. wot u up 2? skivin from work like me?  :D  so wots the drunk gos from sat?

and yeah im sure we'll think of sum drunken party games to play on our wkend away. i've got the dare cards already, and trust me, sum off them r pretty shockin!  :o

yeah skivin work just like you!!! dare cards can be loads of fun.....were you out the night we had dare cards in connelleys, and had to seductively dance with the guy in an afro!!! was so funny

And there is gossip from saturday :o

ooh cant wait to hear the gos, private message me with it! i wasnt at connellys that nite, but imagine it was a laugh.

Were are your pics then girls..... You might tempt me to meet up with you...

We like new faces and it's even better when they pi$$ off after a weekend

Yeah leaving after a weekend is good.

Get to meet guys like you and put it down to the drink when we get back ha ha

;)

Exactly... :P

So no pictures for us then girls???

Archived