Girlie Night Out

Lynz

i've got sum pics if u go 2 the link in my signature. none yet of the others that r goin but i'll sort that out soon x

eww i'll hav 2 make sure i rig it so i dont get that dare card then! lol :P

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i've got sum pics if u go 2 the link in my signature. none yet of the others that r goin but i'll sort that out soon x

eww i'll hav 2 make sure i rig it so i dont get that dare card then! lol  :P

hey baby jayne only pretty pics us scottish lassies!!! no drunken photos! :D

as if caz, all our fotos are pretty! :blink: hee hee, if any of u hav fotos on ur computers email them 2 me so i can put them up. weejaxy@hotmail.com xx

If 'smooth' is an alternative way of saying 'desperate' or 'creepy', then yes.

oh i know cos theres nothin worse than people that r so desperate 2 talk 2 people they'll write anythin 2 try get noticed! <_<

anyway lyns, go on send the foto, it'll b funny! and glasgow cos its closest to where we live that peep will know.

:)

If 'smooth' is an alternative way of saying 'desperate' or 'creepy', then yes.

oh i know cos theres nothin worse than people that r so desperate 2 talk 2 people they'll write anythin 2 try get noticed! <_<

anyway lyns, go on send the foto, it'll b funny! and glasgow cos its closest to where we live that peep will know.

:)

just stick dirty wee port ha ha

It wont send cause all the stupid firewalls............i look like im going to guide in a plane cause ive got full protective gear on! will see what i can find at home.

We think you should make us all cave girl outfits!!!!!!!!!!

Archived