Girlie Night Out

Lynz

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just stick dirty wee port ha ha

It wont send cause all the stupid firewalls............i look like im going to guide in a plane cause ive got full protective gear on! will see what i can find at home.

We think you should make us all cave girl outfits!!!!!!!!!!

flip do u realise wot a nightmare it was makin that thing!! sorry girls u'll hav 2 make it urselves. just head 2 john lewis for sum animal print n get sewing :D

Not really, went to see a friend up there just before easter and the guy who nutted me had an issue with him that had been going on for ages apparently. This guy couldn't find my mate but knew i had been with him, asked me where he was, i said i didn't know, he shouted liar while his face came flying towards mine. Was quite entertaining.

Not really, went to see a friend up there just before easter and the guy who nutted me had an issue with him that had been going on for ages apparently. This guy couldn't find my mate but knew i had been with him, asked me where he was, i said i didn't know, he shouted liar while his face came flying towards mine. Was quite entertaining.

im guessin he was bit tipsy at this point?

Awwwwwwww mwah!

Whats his name and i will set wee ush on to him for you!

Haha no need for that, yeah he was just a tad tipsy. So much so that after cracking me he promptly fell over. Was a sort of indie club that suddenly turned into pop, there were bands on before hand. And i have no idea what the name was. Was quite a good club actually, I'd go again.

Archived