Girlie Night Out

Lynz

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now im confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will just follow the talent I think.......hee hee

Knoxville, whats the verdict from you? Your taste seems to be closest to mine by the sounds of things!

Don't worry Girls, I will be only to pleased to entertain you all........

Im sure we will have no problem finding someone to entertain us but thanks for the offer!

Your best bet is to do what I originaly said, just do a HUGE CRAWL around town. Start at like 6pm or something - fairly early. Get some grub from somwhere and away you go.

This way you get to take in everywhere - talent spot - have a few drinks and a laugh.

I'd start at the Railway ( just by Tesco's ) your mate should know where that is and go along the key etc. Then head to the Outback and walk up through town - Havana, Strand, Old Bailey, Jaks, Quids ( very very cheap - many a very drunken night in there in the summer ). Uni and Tearz know the Friday Boys lol.

Then you can head up to either Venue/Breeze/Colours/Paramount. All pretty close except Paramount as thats the other end of the prom.

And you may even see my self and co walking the very same route, as you get to see whos out etc and its always good banter.

Also in lounge they do some very nice cocktails in there, nice starting point there also.

And since your scottie lasses, you may even want to pop next door and have a peek in the cork and bottle - huge celtic fan bar - full of you scots in there. Always some good banter in there.

If that helps at all ladies :D

Your best bet is to do what I originaly said, just do a HUGE CRAWL around town. Start at like 6pm or something - fairly early. Get some grub from somwhere and away you go.

This way you get to take in everywhere - talent spot - have a few drinks and a laugh.

I'd start at the Railway ( just by Tesco's ) your mate should know where that is and go along the key etc. Then head to the Outback and walk up through town - Havana, Strand, Old Bailey, Jaks, Quids ( very very cheap - many a very drunken night in there in the summer ). Uni and Tearz know the Friday Boys lol.

Then you can head up to either Venue/Breeze/Colours/Paramount. All pretty close except Paramount as thats the other end of the prom.

And you may even see my self and co walking the very same route, as you get to see whos out etc and its always good banter.

Also in lounge they do some very nice cocktails in there, nice starting point there also.

And since your scottie lasses, you may even want to pop next door and have a peek in the cork and bottle - huge celtic fan bar - full of you scots in there. Always some good banter in there.

If that helps at all ladies  :D

Sounds great and im sure you will know us when you see us ha ha but going to have to pass on the Celtic bar i think!!!!!

I'd start at the Railway

That's so much like colours it's untrue. The "trendy wine bar" clique love it, it's as soulless as they are. I'd say there's probably more of an atmosphere in there when it's closed (i.e. when they had that smoking ban).

If you're doing the Douglas crawl I'd say start in the lounge, quality drinks in there (Lot's of different flavoured vodkas, great cocktails etc) and some really nice people around as well. I'm sure you'd find someone to guide you round the rest of the Douglas pubs and clubs.

I'd start at the Railway

That's so much like colours it's untrue. The "trendy wine bar" clique love it, it's as soulless as they are. I'd say there's probably more of an atmosphere in there when it's closed (i.e. when they had that smoking ban).

If you're doing the Douglas crawl I'd say start in the lounge, quality drinks in there (Lot's of different flavoured vodkas, great cocktails etc) and some really nice people around as well. I'm sure you'd find someone to guide you round the rest of the Douglas pubs and clubs.

Good Cocktails???? Im there!

I was waiting for you to pop up ANS lol. I've just got one of those faces lol :P

Saw your picture in the paper - you can smile you know :lol:

The lounge is a very nice place, cocktails there rock!

Went there on my 21st with Tearz and a few friends and don't remember walking out - infact have a very vivid memory from the night. Just remember some girl trying to steal my tie lol.

Best bet is to go all the way around town, that way you get to judge for your self where you'd like to end up etc and get an idea of the talent thats out lol.

A nice banquet in the wok inn and then head over to the outback and work your way north avoiding the Quay at all costs. The Quay is the home to builders who can still be found in their work gear at closing time, chavs out for excessive drinking, a "who has the stripeyest top" competition, a "who has the biggest henry Lloyd logo" competition and a game of pool leading to a fight over who's 50p is on the table.

The railway is like colours but most people end up heading over to the outback to avoid the Quay.

Edited: Because I can't type properly with gloves on

The quay sounds just like Breeze on a Friday night - scallies in there rockport boots, patchy facial hair, ben sherman short sleave shirts lol.

But the scallies in there are high on someting else!

Well from working in breeze on a Friday night it's great to see lots of fit women, Women out numbering the amount by at least 2 to 1 of men and very little trouble. It's also good to be still open when everywhere else has closed due to low numbers.

All down to ongoing hard work and a dedication, Ask Mups, Busby, Andy H or any of the other forum members who are all regulars and help contribute to what has become the brand that is Full-on! Fridays @ breeze.

Archived