Harry Redknapp

oxbow

Harry Redknapp did not tell his accountant or bank about an offshore account for years, jurors have heard.

He is accused of receiving secret payments from former Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric while he was manager at the south coast club.

The Tottenham boss only revealed he had the Monaco-based account after being asked by the Premier League's Quest inquiry, Southwark Crown Court heard.

Mr Mandaric and Mr Redknapp, 64, deny charges of cheating the public revenue.

At least his secret off shore account was in Monaco and not in the Isle of Man!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-16698153

Harry Redknapp did not tell his accountant or bank about an offshore account for years, jurors have heard.

He is accused of receiving secret payments from former Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric while he was manager at the south coast club.

The Tottenham boss only revealed he had the Monaco-based account after being asked by the Premier League's Quest inquiry, Southwark Crown Court heard.

Mr Mandaric and Mr Redknapp, 64, deny charges of cheating the public revenue.

At least his secret off shore account was in Monaco and not in the Isle of Man!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-16698153

Jurors were told secret payments were made to Mr Redknapp's Monaco bank account in the name of his dog

It seems clear to me that they are after the wrong person, they should have Fido in the dock

Case Dismissed!

Jurors were told secret payments were made to Mr Redknapp's Monaco bank account in the name of his dog

It seems clear to me that they are after the wrong person, they should have Fido in the dock

Indeed...it is alleged that these transactions were not bona-fido.

I must apologies to all readers of this blog on a material inaccuracy in my earlier post, the name of the dog was Rosie not Fido - I also apologise to Albert for spoiling his joke

From the BBC - Web site :He asked the court whether Mr Redknapp could have been unaware of the account even though he had flown to Monaco two years earlier to set it up in the name of his dog, Rosie.

Archived