They Wouldn't Listen To David Nutt, What About Richard Branson?

thebees

Sorry, please also remember you're not allowed to do anything unpleasant to a Scotsman on the beach if you're out and about this weekend with a longbow and happen to come across one (or more) of our Celtic cousins.

Anyway congratulations to the forces of law and order on the IOM

Report in the paper yesterday

A teenager was in possession of cannabis valued at 52 pence!

YES 52 PENCE!!!!!!!!!!

SHOCK HORROR!!!!!!!!

It's hardly likely to challenge any Columbian drug cartels grip on the trade

IIRC they are now doing 'reports' on him

I'm not a legal expert but wouldn't just taking it off him and saying don't do it again be better than wasting a shed load of money on a court case, legal aid, probation reports etc etc

How much will that cost?

LOL it was probably some petrochemical resin & not cannabis. It's pathetic, really it is. The police run around like Hawaii 5-0 busting in doors, with their cops with cameras dawn raid brigade....worth it for 52p's worth of crappy hash innit? I remember one time they busted the nice young boys who lived down the road from me, smashed their 100 year old oak door in, I do not think that is excusable behaviour no matter what the householder has done, no need.

The war on drugs is LOST, look at Mexico, the drugs are fighting back and they do not give a shit, it would be a good idea to get it in hand before something like Mexico happens here (UK)

it would be a good idea to get it in hand before something like Mexico happens here

What the IOM being run by a bloke with a Zapata moustache?

Too late!

With a similar degree of efficiency cool.png

http://truthdive.com/2012/01/28/mexican-drug-traffickers-send-2m-worth-cocaine-to-un-drugs-seized.html

New York, Jan 28 (TruthDive): The officials at the United Nations headquarters in New York were in for a surprise when a 16 kilogram consignment of cocaine that Mexican drug traffickers recently lost has turned up in an unlikely place – the United Nations in New York.

Police and UN officials on Thursday described how two fake UN bags containing the drugs – which experts said had a street value of about $2 million – set off a security alert when they were delivered, apparently by accident, to the global body’s headquarters.

The bags, which had the UN symbol printed on them, were shipped from Mexico through a delivery company’s centre in Cincinnati, Ohio, Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne of the New York Police Department told. But the bags had no address on them, nor any return to sender details.

ohmy.png

Archived