The Lounge This Saturday 7th May...

K.os Theory

This saturday nite at the lounge I'm pleased to announce a special guest mix from the Island's first lady of mixology Vixen :lol:

She will be joining myself on the decks from 8-12pm

If you're heading out to see Mr Park do his thing at Vibe why not use the close proximity of the Lounge as an unofficial pre-bar for the night.

Come down and sample the wide range of cocktail's, shooter's and flavoured vodka's :blink: . Whilst there you can also nod your head to some of the finest breaks and house flavours on our fine Island. B)

This saturday nite at the lounge I'm pleased to announce a special guest mix from the Island's first lady of mixology Vixen :lol:

If you're heading out to see Mr Park do his thing at Vibe why not use the close proximity of the Lounge as an unofficial pre-bar for the night.

Come down and sample the wide range of cocktail's, shooter's and flavoured vodka's  :blink: . Whilst there you can also nod your head to some of the finest breaks and house flavours on our fine Island.  B)

Bump ;-)

Come down and sample the wide range of cocktail's, shooter's and flavoured vodka's  :blink: . Whilst there you can also nod your head to some of the finest breaks and house flavours on our fine Island.  B)

Bump ;-)

BUMPED! :lol:

Archived