Tt Superbikes

mstodd

Has anyone played this game? (silly question) but really can anyone play this game? it has got to be harder than actually racing in the TT itself. I think the makers of the game have gone slightly over the top in making it far too hard. I'm sure like me most people want to grab a TAS Suzuki, AIM Yam or Ten kate Honda and go mad for it on a lap of the famous mountain course but it takes a genius to even get past the 125 challange level.

Does anyone know of any cheats for the game as its frustrating the H**l out of me????

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it has got to be harder than actually racing in the TT itself.

Well seeing as I can do it while smoking a fag and drinking my coffee, no I don't think so.

Hard? More like challenging, but then it wouldn't have a good shelf life as a game if it was easy right? I'm one stage away from opening Mad Sunday mode, so it is possible, it just takes a bit of perseverance - or bucketloads of skill! heh! :P B)

Post it, people don't have to use it if they don't want it.

Stav.

It opens the Tracks only, so it will spoil it for some, someone mailed it to me at work as requested by Stav

Edited to add...........R1,R2,L1,L2,R1,R2,L1,L2.....then enter SPEEDFREAKS...........end,

If entered correct it will unlock the tracks

Doesn't work, do you know if it's a genuine code and it is for the PS2 TT Superbikes? Where about is it supposed to be used?

Stav.

Sorry lads , had the woman nagging me to do the dishes <_< ,

I forgot to add that the code should be entered on the main options screen,

many apologies :unsure:

Cheating,

Luckily there is no cheat for the real thing, thats why those that can DO and those that cant play games WITH cheats :angry:

Luckily there is no cheat for the real thing, thats why those that can (AFFORD TO) DO and those that cant (AFFORD TO) play games WITH cheats

Lend me a bike then please.....

Try typing in the word BOOST on the cheat keyboard (R1 R2 L1 L2 R1 R2 L1 L2 on the main menu) - should give you unlimited boost in the normal game mode (press L3 to activate and L3 again to turn off) - haven't tried yet, but will soon - boy, that boost on Mad Sunday mode - never been to Ramsey any quicker...

- edit: just tried it and it works - unlimited boost in the normal game mode - holy moses, doing 200mph down the track is well scary - won the Senior, though (even after I crashed 5 times...)

Archived